~Euphoria Part 3~

(Y/n's Birthday is tomorrow, some context: He's having one of those days, it's not that anything bad happened, it's just that he's just wanting space for himself. He's just a lil unhappy with himself today. So he goes somewhere hidden to sing)

"Hey.. Mel, I'm gonna go take a walk.. Is that ok?" I asked, trying to avoid suspicion. "Oh- Sure! You want me to come with you?" Mel asked nicely. I gave him a soft expression "Oh it's quite alright I just need some time alone. I'm just gonna take a walk in the woods." I said calmly. "Oh! O-ok.. You have fun cutie~" Meliodas in his usual annoying voice. Instead of a nasty glare I just stood in the doorway and said "I'll try and have fun Meliodas. I'll see you later." I said with a slight crack in my voice. "Y/n wait-" Meliodas called looking at me sadly.

~In Y/n's Hidden Area In The Forest~
"I can't do this.. I haven't vented in a while *sniff* At this point I can't even tell if he notices my feelings.." Y/n sighs and puts his stuff down on a flat rock. The area is a calm hidden lake with a waterfall pouring shimmering water down on the lake below. With trees and a sunny opening on top making the lake look like an entire crystal. "I feel like I should sing out some pent up stress. And head back to Meliodas."

~Meliodas' POV~

"I wonder what happened to Y/n.." I thought "He looked so sad when he left.. I'm getting worried. I should head out to look for him." Meliodas went out to look for him using his magic sensing to look for him (it's like a tracker) when finally.. Meliodas found him by the hidden lake. Meliodas hid behind a tree so he wouldn't be found. "Y/n.." He thought "What are you doing here..? What could you possibly want to be doing here? It's just a lake."

~Y/n's POV~

"I'm just gonna sing to vent, venting to water isn't gonna do anything." I said "SING?" Meliodas thought. "I never knew Y/n could sing.." Meliodas sat behind the tree staying hidden to listen to Y/n sing.

(Warning contains Music from Jeremey Zucker- All The Kids Are Depressed)

"How long have you been smiling?,It seems like it's been too long. Some days. I don't feel like trying. So what the fuck are you on, Whoa, ohh~ I think too much, we drink too much.. Falling in love like it's just nothing.. I want to know where do we go..When nothing's wrong.'Because all the kids are depressed. Nothing ever makes sense. I'm not feeling alright. Staying up 'til sunrise. And hoping shit is okay.Pretending we know things. I don't know what happened.My natural reaction is that we're scared. Ohh-oh-oh~ Noo-oo-oo~ Ohh-oh-oh...~So I guess we're scared..~ Ohh-oh-oh, ohh-oh-oh~ But I can't really keep lyin' (lyin') 'Cause I've been scared all along (all along). I'm getting sick of sleeping in.. While all my friends are popping pills, and I don't think that they're wrong, woah, oh~ I think too much, we drink too much.. Falling apart like it's just nothing..I want to know, where do we go..When nothing's wrong 'Cause all the kids are depressed. Nothing ever makes sense.. I'm not feeling alright.. Staying up 'til sunrise~ And hoping shit is okay. Pretending we know things..I don't know what happened. My natural reaction is that we're scared. Ohh-oh-oh~ Noo-oo-oo~ Ohh-oh-oh...~ So I guess we're scared..~ I won't deny it 'cause you saw what it was..I can't deny it if you won't give a fuck..So I'll throw it out..You know I am so in love...~" At that point Y/n started bawling covering his face with the never-ending flow of tears. "I hate my birthday. No one gives a shit anymore. The one I'm insanely in love with doesn't even notice my feelings. What's the point in trying when nothing is gonna go well? Why do I wanna try anymore? I'm so close to the end." I cried. At that point Meliodas started crying silently but at the same time he's insanely happy. "I'm so sorry I'm oblivious like that Y/n.. I didn't know it would hurt you.. But I'm happy because I'm in love with you too.. I'll make sure your birthday is going to be the best of all time, and for years to come." He thought silently. Quickly Meliodas ran back to the house without being noticed. Y/n sighs "I should get back to the tavern Meliodas must be worried" I said while walking back. When Y/n got back to the tavern a certain sunny bedhead tackled him to the ground. "UGH- MELIODAS WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?-" I yelled. Meliodas snickered and shot back "When was the last time someone showed you affection and kindness? Well, I'm gonna do that for you cutie~! And I'm gonna do it for you all day~" I blushed heavily. "I- W-well, I don't want it." I shot back while looking away.