~Euphoria Part 4~ (SMUT WARNING!! ALSO SWEAR WORD WARNING!!!)

~It's around 10pm at the concert the entire KINGDOM is here~

The entire kingdom is here for this concert. Colored lights are everywhere, while Me, Diane, And Elizabeth head backstage for the concert start ups. We sat down and watched everyone sing and dance etc. Apparently we were last. Merlin is our DJ. She knows what beat to put on but not lyrics I'm going to sing. Everyone doesn't know besides me, Diane, and Liz. We looked at the judges, which were, Meliodas, Bartra, And The Royale Daughters. They all looked so bored and un-amused. We all looked at each other happy that we're gonna snatch this show and I'm gonna make sure Meliodas is MINE. Meliodas kinda looked sad. "Where is he..? I thought he was gonna come to this show, so I brought him flowers." Meliodas thought. "AND NOW WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FINAL CONTESTANTS, THEY ASKED ME TO NOT ANNOUNCE THEIR NAMES AND THAT THEY WILL SHOW THEMSELVES." The Producer announced. The judges looked unamused, especially Meliodas. "Ehehe.. AND NOW THE FINAL CONTESTANTS THEY WILL INTRODUCE THEMSE-" "THE FUCK WE WILL. IM BOUT TO BUST UP ON THIS STAGE WITH MY FRIENDS." *BOOM* A smoky explosion covered the entire stage. While the judges and audience cough and wave off the smoke we walk up on stage confident, and ready to slay the stage. The crowd gasps. "IT'S THE PRINCESS AND THE SERPENT SIN AND ONE OF THEIR FRIENDS!-" The crowd cheers.

"Y/n.." Meliodas thought. "So this is the surprise you were gonna do for me.." He thought happily. He giggled to himself. "Surprise me then Y/n. Lets see what you got for me." Liz walked up to the mic. "OUR BEST FRIEND WILL BE SINGING THIS SONG TODAY AND IT'S FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE!" I pull down my hood to reveal my newly trimmed hair, still long luscious and fluffy and styled to my taste. A blush ran towards Meliodas's cheeks. "Thanks Lizzy, this song is for MELIODAS" I shouted while pointing at him, I gave him a seductive stare. "This is just for you doll~" I said alluringly. Meliodas gulped nervously. "MERLIN. HIT THIS SHIT" I shouted. "With pleasure *snap*" Merlin said graciously. The reverb, piano, and slow guitar hit pleasingly and surrounded the stage loudly while the crowd started talking excitedly. Meliodas leaned forward to watch me closely. Excited and nervous.

(TW THIS IS MONTERO lo-fi FROM LIL NAS X HAS THE N-WORD AND SEXUAL CONTENT I suggest listening to the song while reading with headphones)

I caught it bad just today~ You hit me with a call to your place~ Ain't been out in a while anyway~ Was hoping I could catch you throwin' smiles at my face~ (The slow and chill beat started to hit and the crowd started to cheer) Romantic talking? You don't even have to try~ You're cute enough to fuck with me tonight~ (A wink set meliodas off into a blushing frenzy, I started slow dancing with the girls and the crowd started going into a cheering frenzy Merlin's jaw dropped) Lookin' at the table, all I see is weed and white~ Baby, you livin' the life, but nigga, you ain't living right~ Cocaine and drinking wit' your friends~ You live in the dark, boy, I cannot pretend~ I'm not fazed, only here to sin~ If Eve ain't in your garden, you know that you can~

(I hit Mel with a slow wink, Meliodas and he blushed hard)

Call me when you want~~

Call me when you need~~

Call me in the morning~~

I'll be on the way~~

Call me when you want~~

Call me when you need~~

Call me out by your name~~

I'll be on the way, like~~

Mm~, mm~, mm~

Mm~, mm~, mm~

Ayy, ayy.
(at that point my voice and slow dancing was getting to Meliodas, he was hiding his area leaning forward and putting his hands in his lap. I ignored it and just vibed, even though I saw him whine.)