~Euphoria Part 15~

~The next Morning~
Meliodas woke up without Y/n next to him. Instantly he got worried, "Y/n?.. Y/N?" He called out. Thoughts swirled around him. Was this all a dream? Was this all fake..? He thought for a while(*overthinking*) thinking if this was all fake. He checked his arms and legs. Still bandaged. Did someone else treat him? Where is Y/n? He covered his face almost feeling tears well up when, "MELIODAS ARE YOU GONNA COME GET BREAKFAST OR WHAT? I COOKED IT MYSELF BITCH DON'T MAKE ME EAT YOURS AS WELL." I shouted. Meliodas shot up and wiped his eyes. Too excited to get dressed he ran downstairs confused, excited, and hungry, yeah he starved himself. As he got downstairs he ran towards Y/n and hugged him tightly. "Oi fucker I'm cooking, your breakfast is on the table go eat."

 I said

 I said. He nodded and sat on the table to see, a stack of steaming hot fluffy pancakes with chocolate syrup and his favorite sliced fruits on top. A caramel latte with creamer next to it and ice water if it gets a little much to handle.

 "Be careful and eat slowly, you're gonna burn yourself" I warn, but it was too late he stuffed a huge bite in his mouth

 "Be careful and eat slowly, you're gonna burn yourself" I warn, but it was too late he stuffed a huge bite in his mouth. "MMMMMMM-" "I told you stupid eat slowly don't eat so fast its not running away." I snap. He nodded and chewed slowly. The flavor, gentle and sweet. Warm and homely. While I wasn't looking he started crying. Until I heard a sniffle. "Huh- Mel? What happened, did you bite your lip accidentally?" I asked worried. "N-nothing, it just tastes like home.." He said sniffling. This confused me, isn't the BoarHat his home.? "Bubba we are home- What do you mean by it tastes like home.?" Meliodas looked up at me and smiled. "Because you made it. That's why it tastes like home." He said, taking another bite. The words melted my heart. I guess home is wherever the heart is. "Aww Mel that was adorable!" I say giggling. He nodded and kept eating. I sigh and get my plate of breakfast. "Hey Y/n!! I wanna show you something~" Diane called. "Huh, Oh sure! Lemme see." I reply. I walked outside with her and headed behind the BoarHat. "SO, I talked with Merlin and she gave me something I NEVER THOUGHT EXISTED." She said excitedly. "Well what is it??" I ask. "Merlin gave me. MELIODAS' BABY PH- *BANG*" "DON'T SHOW HIM THAT- PLEASE-" Meliodas screamed while blushing. We both turned around in shock that Meliodas was listening through the window. He was panting and a bright red. "Well why not-?" I ask, confused. o"Yeah why not?" Diane added. "I-I DON'T WANT HIM TO SEE IT." He shouted. "O-kay..? But why not? It's only a photo." I replied.