6.

Authors note: thank you so much for all the reads I really appreciate it! I love you all, have a good day and keep your head up! I would also like you to know you can change any of the pronouns in your head if you would like!:)

Wilburs POV:

I was just at the checkout as I saw my ex in the queue next to me, I pulled my beanie down a little hoping I wouldn't be noticed. God I hated her, and Jared. I  waited nervously as the lady at the till scanned my items. "Would you like a bag?" The lady questioned while smiling at me. I kept my head down and spoke quietly hoping not to be heard. "Yes please." I practically whispered. She handed me the bag and I stuffed all my items in quickly. I payed by card, said thankyou and tried to leave as fast as possible. "Wilbur?" I heard an annoyingly familiar voice say. I ignored it and walked even faster not wanting to talk. I was getting quite anxious at this point I didn't know how to avoid talking to her, an idea crept into my head. I pulled out my phone and quickly rang y/n praying she would pick up. 1 ring. I didn't dare to look back. "Wilbur!" I heard again. 2 rings. "Hello!" Y/n said happily through the phone. "Hey! I'm just on my way out the shop do you maybe wanna hang out?" I asked not really thinking that she was live with tommy. I kinda regretted asking that because I knew it would be a no and that she would probably have to go back to the stream. "Yeah I'd love to wil, I actually just got off Tommy's stream to do something productive for once" she giggled a bit and I smiled not believing my luck. "So how about a walk? Arcades? Maybe even a picnic?" I suggested forgetting where I had parked. If I wasn't in such a hurry I would've remembered. "Well I haven't really eaten a lot today and a picnic would be great fun! Yeah lets do that!" Y/n said excitedly. I found my car and scrambled around in my pockets looking for my keys. "Sounds great! I can come by your house now and help you make a picnic if you would like?" I asked hopping in my car. There was a bit of a pause wich I assumed was her checking to see if she had enough food at home. "Uh I don't really have enough food at the minu-" she tried to say but I cut her off "don't worry I just went shopping ill bring the food!". I started up my car and put all my bags in the back seats. "Great! See you soon wil!" She hummed. "See you soon y/n!" I said, ended the call and started driving back to y/ns house.

Y/ns POV:

I put my phone down and tried to find even just some small snacks I could add to the picnic. I found a pack of oreos shoved carelessly at the back of my cubard, I was sure these would be okay. I scrambled around for a few minutes and eventually found some crisps aswell, I really needed to go shopping. I gave up after a few more minutes of running around looking for food. Any food that I did find we wouldn't be able to cook on a picnic wich was a bummer. I sat down and scrolled through tiktok, I was a lot more confident about being in Tommy's video now after seeing some nice things about me in chat. I scrolled for a while just melting what's left of my brain cells  away when I get a notification. "KarlJacobs just followed you". It was from Instagram. I couldn't believe it!! Karl jacobs follows me on Instagram, WHAT?! So many crazy things have happened and now this. What the heck is going on with my life recently! I was so excited, but wait... how did he know who I was and why did he follow me?! Tommy? Phil? Wilbur? No I don't think so, Tommy's still streaming, wilburs on his way, phils probably eating porridge with his wife, so... Alex! He was talking about me? Was he?! Or am I just overthinking this and getting everything completely wrong? My thoughts were crashed by three quick knocks at my door. I ran over to my door and swung it open to see wilbur looking a bit confused as to why I was so energetic right now. "Hi y/n! What's got you all excited n shit?" He asked with a giggle while putting his shopping on the floor. I took a moment to breathe  before answering him, I was so excited before I just needed a moment to take a breath. "Karl jacobs just followed me on Instagram!" I shouted being way louder than I intended. I helped wilbur take the food into the kitchen ready to make the picnic. He smiled at me and hummed "you know what that means... Mr Quackity has been talking about you!" . He said with a little smile. We unpacked everything and spread it out to see our options. "Oh come on, how do we even know if it was him talking about me?" I hummed picking up some tuna to put on a sandwich. He looked at me as if I was stupid. "Well first of all their bestfriends, second of all, Tommy's still streaming and he's not been with karl since you and him first talked, Phil doesn't usually talk to us in the middle of the day, probably with his wife and it wasn't me sooo that just leaves Alex!" He said like it was too obvious. Wilbur chose some cheese and ham for his sandwiches, tunas better though. "Yeah I guess your right" I said with a small giggle. I picked up some mayo and pulled out a bowl yo make the tuna in. "I wonder why big Q's been talking about you, you two seem like your gonna be super good friends!" Wilbur said opening a tub of butter. I opened the tuna and dumped it into my bowl. "Yeah he seems super nice! And he was one of my comfort streamers" I said with a little giggle. I shook up the mayo and wilbur started buttering his bread. "Who else were your comfort streamers?" Wilbur asked smiling at me. "Well you, Alex, Tommy, Karl, ranboo and tubbo were my favourites" I hummed. I squeezed the mayo into the bowl of tuna, I missed the bowl a bit and some went on the counter. "Crap!" I shouted. Wilbur just laughed at how annoyed I was over some stupid mayo. He looked at me, then looked at the mayo sitting there on the counter. He smirked and scooped the mayo up 3ith his fingers. He giggled and swiped the mayo from my eyebrows down to tge Bridge of my nose. "Heyyy!" I said giggling. Wilbur burst out laughing and whipped out his phone to take a picture. Click. The picture was of my laughing with a big line of mayonnaise on my nose. He laughed some more and showed me the photo. "Instagram worthy!" He said and then laughed. My eyes widened and I went to grab his phone. He pulled it upwards quickly so my short ass wouldn't be able to reach it. He giggled and ran to living room. He hopped on the sofa and held his phone up high. " took this picture of Y/n giggling looking like a mayo soldier, she's not too happy with me infact she's trying to steal my phone as I type. Have a good day gamers. Laughing emoji, smiley face anddddd POST!" He read out as he typed. I kept jumping up trying to steal his phone while giggling a little. "WILBUR!" I shouted still trying to get at his phone. I began tugging at his arms trying to bring his phone to a more reachable height. Wilbur just kept  laughing at me. I jumped up one last time, I managed to reach his wrist this time and I pulled Wilbur down with me. Wilbur crashed onto the sofa and so did I. I was laughing so much I fell of the sofa. Wilbur was laughing so hard he hadn't even noticed yet. "Holy shit! Y/n are you okay?!" He asked still giggling a bit. I laughed even harder and rolled onto my back. " Yeah I'm fine, may have knocked out my few last brain cells but that's allright" I said as Wilbur helped me back up on my feet.