19.

Y/ns Pov:

I went to my favourite bookstore with ty, it has 6 floors. The top floor was a cafe so we stopped by to have some coffee. Ty was being annoying, but in a cute way. I didn't realise how much I missed him.
"If you don't stop with that song I'm gonna throw you out that fucking window!" I shouted and took his phone away so he couldn't play it AGAIN. For the 100th time. He walked over to the window, opened it and peered outside.
"What are you doing?" I ask. He's still humming the beat to that shitty song.
"Oh, checking how high the drop is! Just to see if it's worth it or not" a grin curved on his face. God he was hot. Messy blonde hair, grey eyes, freckles and his smile. The smile is all you need to fall in love with him. Wich I'm not! I just got out a relationship with wilbur, besides ty is more bestfriend material. Just a very hot bestfriend.
"So " I say as he sits down " I broke up with wilbur yesterday, i don't know if it was the right choice though. He's so sweet and fucking gorgeous. But I was scared, ya know. Of getting hurt, I've only ever read about feelings this strong so if it weren't mutual I'd literally die". Ty gives me a funny look. There we go, saud too much to someone who I haven't spoke to for years, again.
"Do I get bonus points if I pretend to care?" He says taking a bite of his cookie. Typical. He's nice and all but when you need advice he couldn't give two shades of shit. I give him a small smile as my phone starts to ring. Its wilbur, I wonder what he could possibly want in the middle of the day.

A/N: its a very short one but that is because I'm stopping the book. I'm getting a lot of hate on it so I don't want to continue. Love u all.