14

Wilburs POV:

I looked down at my watch to check the time and see how long we had to get there. Shit. My watch had stopped. "Y/n, my watch stopped, how are we gonna tell what time it is" I asked nervously. She looked at me and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Wil, Is this a joke?" She said sighing. "No, unfortunately it's not a joke, what if we miss the movie?" I said starting to panic a little. Y/n shook her head and sighed again. "Wil, look at your phone dumbass" she said pulling my phone out of my pocket. I giggled at how stupid I had just been, it was a bit embarrassing but I'll live. "We have ten minutes to get there, we better speed up if we're gonna make it" I hummed starting to pick up my pace. "I used to live in Derby so I know my way around, I'll race you to the cinema" y/n said running off allready. I didn't know my way around too well but I trusted y/n so I followed her. We ran all the way to the  cinema, when we got there we had barely any breath left in our lungs. "Haha beat ya bitch!" Y/n said nudging me as we walked inside. I giggled then nudged her back. She nudged me even harder and at this point, it was war. I knew a cinema wasn't the best place for a war but who cares. We were nudging each other harder each time trying to top one another, not in a mean way though in a joking kinda way. "Allright it was fun but we better stop before we get kicked out for having a scrap or something" I joked giggling a little. We stepped into line to get popcorn and drinks. I knew it was gonna be expensive but I didn't care. I put my arm around y/ns shoulder. She smiled up at me and I gave her a quick forhead kiss. I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. Y/n turned around too after she realised I had. "Uh are you wilbur soot?" The person questioned, I figured it was a fan. "Yeah that's me, are you a fan of mine? If so would you like a picture?"I asked politely. The persons eyes lit up and they smiled hard. "Yes that would be amazing! Can we get y/n in it too? I know she's only streamed a little but I'm a big fan! I'm also a big fan of yours wilbur!" The person sounded so excited but nervous at the same time. I looked over at y/n to see her reaction and she had a bigger smile than the kid. "It's nice to meet you" y/n said sticking out a hand. The fan shook her hand then took out their phone. We took a few pictures together and the fan said thankyou. We got our popcorn and drinks and headed in to see inside by bo burnham.

A/n: this part is really really short I know but I'm working on another story (Again I know) and I'm going on holiday in 2 days fir 2 weeks so if I have a connection or any spare time on holiday I'll try write as much as I can! I've been working really hard on my new story's aswell as this one so when I get back off holiday I'll be trying to release 2 parts a week, though I'm not promising anything as it can be a bit stressful sometimes and I wanna put my mental health first! Anyways I love you all, thank you so much for all the reads! Have a great day<3