4/20

Hey guys, I wanted to share some art that I made 4 years ago.

Douglas Torres and Constantine

In the upcoming chapters Constantine will encounter Doug working on his business, if you want to know more... you have to stay tuned to find out.

Back when I made Adventure In An Airship, I originally intended to make a comic

Back when I made Adventure In An Airship, I originally intended to make a comic. After 3½ years of making a comic, I eventually lost interest in it due to sloth, lack of ideas and putting interest in something else that caught my attention at the time. I made the comic with paper and pencil and kept it inside a folder to collect dust in my room. Plus coloring and doing lineart is a hassle for me since I'm not a digital artist (nor have the resources nor ambition to kickstart a webcomic, but that's beside the point.) I just want you to read up to Chapter 11 or 12 which is basically... this.

Constantine

Doug just wants to sell this kind of merch.

Since freelancing is trendy.

Not sure if vintage is gonna stand out by 2040s-2050s, but that's the fun of storytelling Adventure, Fantasy and Sci-fi. Before I jumped into the world of writing fiction, I'm an artist. My writing may be terrible, but my art isn't.

I like you to be MERRY so if you WANNA have some fun, go for it! WEED best move along before I ruin it with puns.

Have a nice day!
Or night!