Scream till Kanan's ears bleed

Aboard the Ghost, 6:23 AM...

Kanan ran throughout the Ghost with his hands clamped over his ears, trying to get away from his annoying padawan.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Ezra shrieked at his master, running after him. Kanan ran faster.

"LALALALALA, CAN'T HEAR YOU, CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!" He yelled.

"YES YOU CAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!!!"

"YES YOU CAN!!!" Ezra jumped onto his master's back. The action caused Kanan to fall over, so the two Jedi tumbled into the common room... Right in front of Hera.

"What are you two doing?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"NOTHING!" Ezra yelled.

Kanan crawled over to Hera and grabbed her leg. "Hera, make him stop! Please!"

She shook him off and started to back out of the room. "He's your problem, not mine."

He looked at her in disbelief. His apprentice decided now was a good time to start yelling again.

"HEY ARE YOUR EARS BLEEDING YET?!?!" Ezra shrieked as loud as he could into his master's ear. Kanan shoved Ezra away from him and ran out the door.

"No, and I don't want them to!" He ran down the hall and into his room. After he shut the door, he listened to see if he had followed him. Footsteps ran past his room. He let out the breath he didn't know he was holding in and sighed. Until...

"ARE YOUR EARS BLEEDING YET?!?!!!"

"EZRA, SHUT IT!!!"

"NO."

"YES."

"NO."

"YES."

"NEVER!!!!!!!"

Ezra then ran out of the room screaming at the top of his lungs.