The Portal

A little ways away from Ezra's tower, 9:34 a.m...

Calling Ezra crazy was an understatement. Kanan watched as Ezra talked to a hole in the ground, debating whether to go and stop him or leave him there. He could faintly hear what Ezra was saying.

"It's not my fault! It was Herby who ate it all anyways!" He yelled loudly into the hole. There was no reply. Well, at least no one that Kanan could hear. Ezra continued to talk.

"Sure, I might have ate some of it but he was the one who ate most of it!"

Silence.

"Oh, so your not answering?"

Silence.

Kanan could hear footsteps behind him and he turned around to meet Sabine. He raised an eyebrow. "Need something?" She nodded her head.

"Yeah, where's Ezra? Hera needs him for something."

Kanan shifted to the side a bit so she could see Ezra talking to the ground. Sabine hesitantly walked up to him.

"I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!!"

Nobody answered.

"C'MON!!!"

"Uh, Ezra?" Sabine said, stopping a foot away from him. He popped his head out from the hole and looked at her.

"What?"

"Who are you talking to?"

Ezra looked at her. "I'm talking to Bob. He's in the portal."

"There is no portal." She said, crossing her arms. Ezra looked at her seriously.

"Yes. There. Is."

"No. There. Isn't."

"Yes there is!"

Kanan decided that now was a good time to butt in. He walked over to them with his arms crossed loosely over his chest. "She's right Ezra, there is no portal."

Ezra wasn't buying it. "THERE'S A PORTAL HERE AND I CAN PROVE IT!!!" He started to crawl into the hole, first his head, then the rest of him. Kanan sighed and crouched next to the hole.

"Ezra, get out of there."

"NEVER!!!" He replied, going deeper and deeper into the ground.

Kanan frowned. "He's insane."

Sabine shrugged and started walking back to the Ghost. "Well, he's your padawan so..."

"MAGIC!!!" Came Ezra's muffled reply from the ground. Kanan shook his head and followed Sabine, leaving Ezra completely alone in his 'portal'.

In the portal...

Ezra was talking to his friends Herby and Bob in LalaLand.

"They wouldn't believe me," he rambled, moodily munching on a cookie. "I told them that you guys and the portal were real and they didn't believe me!"

Bob and Herby looked at each other.

"They're just too... Old to understand Ezra. And boring." Bob said. Ezra nodded in agreement.

"Can I have another cookie?"