You Crack Me Up!

"I can't believe you've been sneaking out to see him!" Hailee screeched.

I flinched. "Keep your voice down!" I hissed as I grabbed some clothes. I was going back to Pete's. Patrick, Joe and Andy were going as well.

"I thought mom and dad told you to stay away from him."

"He's been having really bad issues. I can't keep him alone."

"So what are you doing when you're home?" She asked.

"He's at work when I'm at home. And if not, I'll text him or have Andy check up on him."

"That's some boyfriend if you don't trust him." She commented.

I rolled my eyes. "It's not the type of trust where he'll sleep around with other girls. This is the matter of life or death. Trying to keep my boyfriend alive." I said.

She shrugged.

"Don't you have someone's dick to rub?" I commented.

Her jaw dropped. "At least I'm not taking it inside of me like you." She snapped. "You're lucky I'm covering for you. So you better watch it."

"Yeah, well I don't have much of a choice, now do I?" I zipped up the bag and headed downstairs. "Don't forget..." I hissed, turning to face Hailee who was following me. "I'm at Patrick's."

"I know... I know..." she waved her hand in dismissal before closing the door in my face.

I walked to Pete's at eleven thirty at night. I knocked on the door as soon as I got to his porch.

He seemed a little happier. Cracking a few jokes after I had gotten settled.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.

He nodded. "Nightmare Before Christmas!" He cried.

"No! We already watched it!"

He pouted. "You suck."

"Yeah, well... you swallow..." I shrugged, turning back to the DVD shelf. "What about Iron Giant?"

But he was laughing too hard to hear me.

"What?" I chuckled.

"You said that so nonchalantly!" He continued to laugh.

I smiled.

"You crack me up!" He said.

I chuckled some more before moving over to the couch where he lay, clutching his stomach.

I kissed his cheek. "You're such a dork."

"Excuse me!?" He cried. "I am not a whales penis!"

I laughed. "Fine, goober." I kissed his lips.

He smiled up at me.

I smiled back down, brushing his hair from his face. "You're so adorable."

"You're one to talk... you're really pretty." He said, sounding like a little kid, turning his head away from me to hide the fact he was blushing from embarrassment.

I kissed his cheek. "Look at me, Goob."

He looked at me.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said smiling shyly.

I stroked his cheek with my thumb for a minute. "Let's forget about the movie and just lay here cuddling." I said.

He nodded as I climbed up next to him.

I laid with my back to his chest.

He arms snaked around me, hands clasping over my heart.

I smiled.

His knees drew up behind mine and tangled themselves with mine.

I felt him kiss the back of my neck.

We laid there for a minute.

I glanced around his living room until my eyes landed on a piano in the corner. "Has that piano always been there?" I asked.

"Yup." He murmured.

"Can you play?"

"Just a little bit. I haven't played in a while."

"You should play it for me."

He laughed. "You're funny."