Where for art thou, band?

"MAYBELLEAN FREDRICKS! WHERE ON EARTH ARE YOU!?" my mom shouted through the phone.

"I... uh..."

"You're at Pete's house, aren't you!?"

"No!"

Pete chose that exact time to snore rather loudly.

"ARE YOU IN HIS BED!?"

"Technically his couch..." I tried, jumping up out of Pete's arms.

"I told you to come straight home after dinner!"

"And we did... just to Pete's house..."

"Hmmm.... May, Bae...?"

I turned around to see a still not quite awake Pete squinting at me with a small smile. "Mom, I'm on my way." I said, hanging up.

"AWWW! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!" I cried, sitting next to him and pulling him into a hug.

He groaned in response and then fell asleep.

I chuckled silently and stood up, gently lying him down. I kissed his forehead and walked out the door. Then I remembered, I can't drive. I groaned and turned around, walking back inside. "PETE!" I yelled.

"I'M UP!" Then I heard a loud thud, followed by a groan. "FRICK, MAY!"

"You love me!" I said, walking into the living room.

He laughed. "I'm starting to regret to." he.mumbled, rubbing his head.

I smiled and removed his hand from the spot and planting a small kiss.

He smiled.

"Now, c'mon... I can't drive... you can, though!" I said, tugging his arm.

He chuckled. "Alright, Alright... just... calm down and c'mere." he pulled me down onto his lap and kissed me. "You know, for a fifteen year old, you're something different." he said, resting his forehead on mine.

I smiled. "Yeah... I get that a lot... Now can we get going? My mom's already gonna kill me." I said.

"Well if that's the case..." He stood up and pulled me closer. "Stay here with me... You won't get killed by you're parents." He winked at me.

"Pete..." I whined.

"Fine..." He grabbed his jacket and threw it on. Then he grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the house.

-At.Home-

"Young lady, you are in so much trouble! I don't want you seeing him ever again! Do you understand me!?"

"Yes, mother!" I groaned without stopping. I made it to my room and shut and locked the door. I walked over to the window and opened it up.

Pete climbed through.

"I still don't understand how you can climb up just the pipes..." I mumbled, leaning out the window to examine the side of the house.

"Its called Romeo and Juliet, sweetie..." he ruffled my hair and walked past me, sitting in my desk chair.

I laughed. "So you're Romeo now?"

He thought about it. "Yeah... maybe..."

"Then where are your tights?" I asked.

"I don't have any... unfortunately." he said.

"Then why don't you talk funny? And do all the stuff they do?"

He stood up and pushed me down into the chair. Then he jumped up onto my bed. "Romeo, Romeo, Where for art thou, Romeo?" he mimicked a really cheesy woman.