Meet Me...

Meet me outside.

I stood up and walked over to my bedroom window.

Pete stood leaning against his car, his head was down and his hands shoved into his pockets.

I cautiously walked downstairs, making sure my family was asleep. I crept outside and walked over to Pete.

He smiled at me, his teeth glowing in the moonlight of the nine o'clock moon. "Hey, princess." he said.

I cringed at the nickname. "Don't call me that!" I snapped.

He snickered and kissed me. "I have an idea." he whispered, turning us so he was pinning me against the car.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"When Fall Out Boy..."

"Wait, So you're calling the band Fall Out Boy?" I asked, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He nodded. "Anyways... when Fall Out Boy gets signed... I want you to run away with the guys and I. Come with us... I promise you a better life than here and I promise I'll love you forever!" he mumbled before kissing me.

"Sounds like a promise I'll have to think about..." I said.

He put his legs on either side of mine and kissed me. "Why do you have to think about it?"

"It depends, babe..."

"On...?"

"On where I am in life."

He pulled away and stared me in the eyes, a confused look flashed across them as he furrowed his eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm not dropping out of school if the band gets signed in the middle of high school."

"I'll make sure it doesn't..." he whispered and kissed my cheek.

"How?"

"I'll tell the guys right now isn't a good time, so we'll break up until you guys are seniors."

I smiled. "Just for me?"

"Of course! Now... about this baby..."

I looked down.

"What are we going to do with it?"

I shrugged, "I don't know."

He put his hand on my stomach. "I want to see my baby." He said.

"I know you do. And I want you too. But just... lets see what happens in the course of nine months."

He nodded before pulling me closer. "Look at me." He murmured, staring at my lips.

I looked up at him and he kissed me passionately.

I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hey! Love birds, get off my property before I call the cops!" My dad had opened his window to shout that.

Pete kept his head ducked, "Sorry!" He called in a fake voice.

I giggled.

He pushed me into the car and walked around to the drivers side where he slid in and started the car.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"My place." He said.

"What!? No! You can't! My parents will kill me!"

"Don't let them find out." He smirked.

"Pete-..."

"I called Patrick and told him we're coming over. The others are going there too. So it's not just going to be me. Trust me, babe. I have an alibi."