ᴄᴀsᴛ

(i didn't know what song to put to match this one shot lol)

Omniscient

"pass it over here!!" kairi yelled to mattia telling him to pass the ball. their school soccer team was up against one of the most aggressive schools and they were tied. 1-1. kairi refused to lose to such a shitty school so he had to make the final goal in order to win.

"pass it!" mattia passed it kairi in hopes that he would take the W for the school. kairi now had the ball. all he had to do was score a goal. he was a good at running and scoring goals but he wasn't too sure about this one.

"you got kairi!!" they kids on the bleachers yelled. that gave him motivation to run faster he was a 30 feet away. he can probably score from like 20 feet. and that's was he was going to do. he passed players left and right, dodging everyone that came in front of him.

"go kairiii!!" he was 20 feet away and prepared himself to score. he kicked the soccer ball into the air. one foot in the ground and the other about to his the ball. he felt someone kick his ankle making him lose concentration. he didn't know if he scored or not all he knew was that someone busted his ankle.

"kairi!!" mattia yelled as soon as he saw his best friends crying and yelling in pain.

"m-mattia my ankle" kairi held his ankle and rolled on the grass.

"you did this! you hurt him so he wouldn't score" mattia point to some kid in the other team and he was the kid smirking.

"and what if i did. i couldn't let some f*ggot beat me" the anger that mattia felt was unbelievable. i'm pretty sure you could see the smoke coming from his ears and nose.

mattia started punching him repeatedly until he was on the ground. still mattia felt as if he wasn't done. mattia got up and looked at the kid on the grass. blood bruises and groans was what he saw and heard.

"call him that again and i will not hesitate to fucking commit murder on your ass" mattia stomped his ankle and left to kairi

"m-mattia come over h-here"

Mattia's pov

i turned around and saw kairi crying on the grass. everyone else just staring.

"well stop staring go get someone dumb pieces of shit" i yelled at everyone and they went to find someone

"it's hurts so bad. i think i heard it crack." i sat kairis legs on top of mine carefully and looked at his ankle

"oh no kai." it was turning red and purple and it was swollen badly.

"you're gonna be fine dw" i gave him a reassuring smile and kissed his forehead.

"let's get you up. can you try and stand" he tried to get up but he couldn't. so i did what a best friend would do and laughed...