ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ

cute lil short one babes<3

kairi's pov:

as per usual my alarm woke me up at 6:30 in the morning, making mattia stir in his sleep, while his arms look for me cluelessly. once he did find me he wrapped his arms around my body.

"good morning baby."

i told him as his chin rested on my on my chest. "mmm" he he bought my body closer to his and snuggled into my neck. "yk i have to get up right." "mhm" i wrapped my arms around him and started giving him a head massage.

"baby im going to be late." his grip got tighter and i knew i wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. "noooo just don't go." he said in his morning voice. its cute when he whines like that. "okay 5 more minutes." i felt him smile against my neck let his grip get a little loose.

15 minutes later

"babe i gave you 10 extra minutes. i have to get up now." he whined and let me get up. "come back already." i looked back and saw mattia extending his arm out to me. " i will let me brush me teeth." he huffed and rolled around in bed.

"kairiii!!"

he has separation anxiety i swear. "give me a sec." i finished brushing me teeth and headed back to mattia. "yes amor?" he rolled on his back and opened his eyes, to see me in one of his t-shirts "wheres my good morning kiss?" he sat up against the head bored and i sat on top of his lap. giving him his good morning kiss. "why cant you just stay here?" he asked me as i laid my head on his shoulder.

"because we have bills to pay ." i told him. "yea yea" he brushed my hair and rubbed my back. i looked up to see him after he suddenly stop. "why'd you stop?" he smiled at me and said

"i love you."

i love when he says ily out of no where. "i love you." i kissed him and he kissed me back. every time we share an intimate moment, the kiss right after feels like when i kissed him for the first time. "but u saying that will not make me stay home from work." i patted his chest and got up from his lap.

"damnit"

he whispered under his breath. "don't worry after work im all yours." i smiled at him and got ready for work. i work at as a real estate agent and im the one who pays most the bill. i don't mind though. i know he tries his hardest with he does for his fans, which we desperately love. once i got done i went back to mattia, again and saw him looking at edits of us. cute

" i have to go now. ill be back around 2. okay?" he looked at me and nodded. "okay. drive carefully." i giggled and nodded at him. "yes i always am." "okay i love you." " i love you too. ill be back before u know it." i smiled at him kissed him one more time before i left.

Mattia's pov:

i love him.