ᴄᴀʀ sᴇx

in honor of mattia and kairi (mairi) being "friends" again here you go

🚦= play song

Kairi's pov:

"what a shitty game! if tyler had just passed the ball to me i could have scored but no he had to pass it to fucking anthony who isn't even that good of a fucking player!! the only shit he's good at is playing girls!!"

so mattia lost his soccer game.. which was very important to him because the scouts were there and they are recruiting soccer players...

"i'm sure they'll come back next week. this isn't your only shot mattia." he rolled his eyes and walked into the locker room, all eyes on him..

he change aggressively and everyone was scared of him. the look on tyler's face when he mattia walking towards him.

"next time u pull a dumbass stunt like that i won't hesitate to beat the fuck out of you " he punched the locker next to him, picked up his soccer, and walked out of the locker room.

"polibio get over here" his coach yell. oh no this ain't gonna be good.

"what the actual hell was that" oh fuck

"the fuck u mean what was that u should be asking tyler and anthony who decided to fuck it up. not me"

they both got in each other's faces and started yelling at each other like full on going at each other's throats.

"forget it mattia let's just go." i grapped his hands and pulled him away. let me tell you it took a lot of strength. like this bitch would not move.

he let go of my hand and walked over to his car. he unlocked it and shoved his stuff in the back. i opened my door and got in, not wanting to upset mattia even more. he opened his door, got in and slammed it shut like full on.

i was trying so hard not to laugh but i couldn't help but smile.

"tf are you smiling at kairi"

"nothing sorry" he turned back and turned on the car. i put on my seat belt and pulled out my phone. the ride was silent and only the sound of the engine was heard.

"hey it'll be fine." i tried to cheer him up but obviously failed horribly at that.

omfgg this kid. WAIT ik what will relax him a bit. i waited for him to leave the school ground and unbuckled my seat belt.

🚦

"kairi put your seat belt back on" i rolled my eyes and buckled the belt behind me so the car wouldn't beep every 2 seconds. i leaned on the arm rest and placed my hand on his thigh.

"kai what are u doing?" he stiffen up a bit and gripped the steering wheel harder.

"kairi im driving"

"i'm well aware" i pulled back the waist line of his boxers and snapped it back in place. he relaxed as soon as my lips came in contact with his neck.

"i- fuck" my hands traced his covered member up and down, slowly pull off his boxers

"hips up. baby" he did as he was told and i pulled down his shorts and boxers at the same time. the cold air hitting his dick, making it jerk up.

"easy baby. we have all the time in the world" i whispered in his ear, pumping his dick up and down in my hand.

he gulped and nodded his head. i kiss down to his and v-line and looked up at him.

"i don't think this is safe kai" he gripped the steering wheel harder and looked down at me.

"just don't lose focus on the road" i winked at him and he moved on of his hands to my hair.

"how can i when your hand is literally on my di- oh fuck me" i placed us tip in my mouth and started sucking him lightly. teasing him.

"shii yes baby" i hollowed my checks in and took more of him in. feeling him grow bigger and thicker as the seconds went by.

i pulled back and spat on his dick. making a mess in my hands. i can never get enough of him. no matter how many times i suck his dick i'm never use to it.

"fuckkk you take so damn well princessa " he pushed my head down further and held me there for a few seconds.

"let me face fuck you please." he begged as his hips jerked up.

"ruin my mouth mattia" i whispered. he groaned and started face fucking me. the speed of the car increasing as he went faster.

"you do so well for me. fucking shit i'm close. " soon i felt both of his hands in my hair pushing my head down. how tf he driving. i tried to push myself to see how tf he was driving but mattia pushed me back down

" don't worry i pulled over. now take my dick up in your mouth again slut" god damn he's so fucking hot. just the way he throws his head back in pleasure is hot.

the way his shoved his dick in to my mouth with no mercy is hot. everything about this man is so fucking hot. like damn god really took his time sculpturing this motherfucker.

"kai i'm close." he breathless mount sounding so angelic. music to my ears. he let go of my head and placed his hands aside. i took this opportunity to rub his dick up and down while i tea bagged him. [ if you don't know what that means look it up;) ]

" i- f-fuck kai" his dick started twitching and i pumped his dick up and down faster, making him cum all over my face and his legs.

" look at my pretty top. making a mess in his own cum, moaning and groaning while your dick was up in my mouth" his breathing got heavy and he looked tired.

"you want me to drive us back home bubs?" he nodded not be able to speak. he can get overstimulated at times, like rn since he was already tired from his game.

"okay well get in the passenger seat." we cleaned ourself, well me mostly cleaning both of us. we got out of the car and switched places. he immediately started to fall asleep against the windows.

"my pretty little top" i smiled and started driving home.

_________

heyyy WHORESS i'm back:)
request?