ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ

Omniscient

"baby imma go to the bath room real quick. can you get up please?" mattia asked kairi as they were watching movies and cuddling. "okay, but don't take forever" mattia laughed and nodded, heading towards the bathroom. as soon as mattia closed the door kairi starting looking for mattia phone.

every month, kairi gets mattia phone and changes the wallpaper to something else, whether its a ' unattractive ' photo of mattia a 'goofy' photo or anything really to do with them, he changes it. after like 20 seconds of looking, kairi finds is in between the sheets.

"what kinda of loser doesn't take their phone to the bathroom?"

kairi turns the phone on and looks at the wallpaper he has on. its a picture of when they went on their 1st date together as a couple. kairi couldn't change that, he didn't' have the heart to. it was a selfie that mattia had taken when they were both giggling, like it looked like some shit off of pinterest but, it was really just them enjoying the moment they were having.

kairi didn't noticed that mattia was done using the bathroom until he felt mattia presence behind him. "i think that's my favorite picture of us together. don't you think?" once mattia sat down comfortably he was able to get a good look at kairi's face " i- baby why are you crying?" kairi sat up on his lap and hugged the living soul out of mattia. " i love you so fucking much"

kairi kissed mattia over and over on his lips. "if only u knew how fucking happy u make me." mattia smiled at kairi and wiped kairis tears with his hand. "im glad i make u feel that way." he kissed kairi again and pulled him onto the bed.

"u mean everything to me." mattia said as he looked into kairis eyes. "how did i end up with you." they smiled at each other, while both of them admired each other. "i ask myself that everyday cariño." kairi giggled and snuggled into mattia's chest.

"i love our first date, although it was a little awkward at the beginning, i will never regret that day"

in that moment kairi new he wanted to spend the rest of his life with mattia, he knew that mattia was his home, his safe place. he knew mattia was gonna be the one for him.