Chapter 1: "Is this a joke?!"

The stupid sun came up when I was having a nice deep, dead slumber and was dreaming about food and how they talked to me that something was going to happen today which made me worry because I LOVE food! Then all of a sudden a squeaky voice yelled,"ANNIE?!" And how annoying it was to hear it." Oh how I LOVE this alarm clock I have in the mor- never mind this happens every second," I said annoyingly but it was the truth.

I got up from my dusty, old, rugged yet comfortable bed and walked around my wooden, small room to my wooden dresser that had a dim light shining on it. After my 20 minute dress routine, I walked toward my alarm clock that was ringing endlessly."ANNIE?!," said a second, annoying alarm clock." Oh. My. GOSH. Why are my alarm clocks louder this morning!" I said furiously yet in a whisper, so the alarm clocks don't go bananas.

"Yes, your magnificent highness," I said while gagging in my head.

"Give me my breakfast, NOW!!" Said Alice Latty, which is the deadliest alarm clock of all time.

"ME TOO!" Said Charlotte Latty, which is the attention grabber and the meanest of all.

"Hmph! Well their lazy enough to be called the "fatty" family if you ask me," I said while walking down the steps with their dirty clothes." Ugh! Everyday this HAS to smell like rotten milk."

After I got everyone's breakfast and started the laundry, I went to the mistresses', AKA the wicked witch of the west, room which makes you feel like a monster is about to jump out due to how tasteless and dull and dark it is. I got a chill when I walked in." Where's my breakfast, Antoinette?" She said slowly and frightening like a panther is about to creep up on you and rumble you to the ground." I've got it right here, Mistress Latty." After that horrifying experience (which I have everyday), I start downstairs to get the laundry because the ring can get as loud as the alarm clocks.

"Oh how I wish to know the gender of this she-male because you really can't tell the gender due to her manly face and voice," My thoughts said while I'm pondering over the thought of Mistress Latty. My arms get tired while folding all this fluffy and frilly dresses. I mean I at least wear a shirt and and jean shorts all the time because I hate dresses and you can get around more. When I'm done with the laundry and send it back to the alarm clocks' room and put it away, I head towards the fridge to make lunch but find really nothing at all in it. So in the meantime, I set a journey to town which is my favorite place in the whole wide world because my friends (basically the while town knows her and so their her friends) are there AND I can get away from the three wicked witches of the wests.

*******(Setting~ Market Place)

"How lovely it is to walk to town with a basket and two left feet," I said while stumbling around the tiny rocks that can make you slip like a banana peel can.

"Hey! Annie, come over here for a second and try the new items on the list!" A shopkeeper said happily.

While gasping I said," Oh my gosh! Are these the new red apple set that is really healthy and clean!" I said excitedly because apples are kinda hard to get nowadays. Oh how I LOVE apples! He replied," Yep! They are and it has a reasonable price too ,but I'll give a discount since you have to deal with those rodents everyday." " Oh thank you, monsieur!" I said thankfully. "De rien, Annie, and have a good day, too!"

I walked down the road toward more food shops while waving and greeting people. I noticed a theif that looked around I don't know 10 or 11 maybe, but he was stealing precious food. (Annie's wild imagination) "Help me ,Annie, I'm being taken by this awful kid and not being paid for~~," Said the fruits that were being stolen by the kid." Oh, no you don't--COME HERE KID!" I yelled across the street, and I ran like a jaguar after a bunny which looked like it to the villagers eyes. The kid heard it loud and clear of what I yelled and started dashing off, yet he didn't know that I was a champion racer back when my father was alive and well and I was in school where the competition was.