Chapter 5 : The Disaster

Hey~~~~ I know, I know, I know, this is a late chapter..... so don't kill me. (5 days late ;-;)

I'm making it up for a long chapter in this one!

(^ ^)d     (Thumbs up)

Enjoy!!

_____________________

*Shred, tear, crumble*

"NOO, STOOP!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"No way! You're a thief! A thief!!" Charlotte yelled.

I continued to cry while they teared up my dress that took me ALL night to make. There was only 3 days until the ball the Prince assigned.

"STOP!!"

"You stole my bows!!" Alice yelled as she tore off the pink bows.

"You stole my beads and my pink cloth!!!!" Charlotte screamed with smirks on her face.

I finally gave up yelling because their not going to stop. Henry was out getting food for the morning and Margaret was feeding the animals outside. No one could hear me because we were in my room upstairs. As they finished tearing up dress, they just stood there huffing and puffing with smirks across their faces. "How do you like THAT, Cinderella that DOESN'T go to ball!!" I showed a tearful yet angry expression while I rose my head up slowly.

"Your one truly evil pair of step sisters," I said with a quivering voice.

They walked off not even taking the things they tore. Why say that when you aren't taking what's yours. Besides you threw those out!! I thought with anger.

Margaret came inside because I heard the door and Margaret's humming voice. I ran downstairs at lightening speed, and I threw my arms around her making her outfit wet. I was quivering while repeating 'terrible, terrible' over and over again. She asked,"Deary! What's wrong!?"

I answered,"*Sniff* They *Sniff* They tore my dress!! That had my pride in it!!" I said through sniffles, but I wasn't crying over the dress much. I was crying over what it contained. I put my mom's special clothing in it. I cried so much because I never really remember my mom and that was a momento of her!

"It's going to be alright, Annie. Shhhhh. Calm down, calm down," Margaret said calmly. I cried even louder after remembering that.

Finally Henry got home and saw me crying in Margaret's dress. He ran over in a second and asked,"What's wrong with her?!"

"Nothing *Sniff*," I said to him. I didn't want a 13 year old to start going through other people's tough times. I wanted him to smile, but he wasn't.

"I know your lying, Annie!" He started to scream a little,"Tell me the truth, and I want to know who made you like this!!"

"*Sniff* Okay, just don't get into it," I started to chuckle to reassure him a little,"My dress that I made was ruined by Charlotte and Alice. My mom's momento was in there and that's the only thing I had of her." I started to cry even more with a knot in my throat.

Henry got up and started to walk upstairs. He had a fist in his hand and an angry expression. I yelled,"Henry, please stop! Don't do it!" I wanted to do the same thing, but with Henry he looked as if he was going kill them. His eyes said 'You are DEAD meat for touching my friends dress!!!'

I found myself walking towards him, and noticed I have no shoes on and I have my pj's on. I wanted to do what Henry was about to do. I wanted to. I wanted to, but I have no strength and there would be no point because my mom was a softy when it came to anger. She wouldn't want me to do this sort of thing, so I didn't. I just wanted to stop Henry.