30|🛹✨

Hi besties

Theres a long A/n at the end of this chapter- so prepare yourself 😩☝️

Also, sorry for taking so long- (Ik yall are gonna yell at me saying I shouldnt worry but im still sorry >:( )

ENJOY MWAH

-

The others were still asleep, well according to the inactivity in the groupchat. It was unusually quiet for a weekend morning. Somebody was always up spamming the chat.

"Why don't we go to the shopping district? I saw some places to eat over there." Langa was holding his slightly shorter boyfriend, giving him a hug from behind as Reki was scrolling through his phone and brushing his teeth.

"That's true.." Reki, still having a toothbrush in his mouth, looked up at Langa with a small smile. "Good idea, babe."

It didnt take long for the two to get ready and out the door. Once they had plans, they were gone in seconds.

They took their skateboards, of course, and headed down the unfamiliar sidewalk to the nearing shopping district with various clothing shops, café and restaurants, and even a skate shop. "Oh! Lets go there after we eat." Reki gripped his boyfriends hand as he pointed at the small colorful shop. "Sounds good." Langa brought his hand up to his lips. "Where do you want to eat?"

"You chose!"

"Mmm...how about.." He took a second to look around, landing on a breakfast café, sorta like the one back home. "there?"

"Okay!"

Reki was way more energetic and positive than he was a half hour ago. That made Langa happy, really happy.

They got a table near a wide window, Reki sitting across from his boyfriend and slightly kicking his feet. They got a nice view of the skate shop across the way. "Dopesketch looks better." The red head pointed out, staring at the entrance of the place. It was bigger than Dopesketch but not as cool looking.

"Youre right." Langa agreed, looking out the window.

Reki shifted his attention back to his boyfriend, yet again admiring him. "You're so pretty."

Langa placed his chin into his hand, focusing back on the red head. "Thank you, Angel. You're handsome." With his spare hand he took Reki's hand, tracing small little circles on his palm.

"Thats all you, snow!" Reki beamed with a slight flush of pink on his face from his sweet words. He watched Langa's fingers and caught them before intertwining them back together.

They sat in a comfortable silence until a waitress came up to them to take their order. She noticed there hands and started to smile. "Hi there, I'm Alivia. How may I help such a cute couple today!"

Reki's face turned pink but he smiled anyways, ordering something from the menu. Langa ordered the same thing, pancakes.

(I prefer waffles smh 😩)

She left with their order, a small bounce in her step. "Well she seemed nice!" Reki went back to adoring his partner. "Mhm, way nicer than other people." Langa stated bluntly, continuing to play with Reki's hand.

It didnt take long for their food to come out, they were way faster at taking orders and bringing them out than the one back home. Then again, this one is way less busy. "Let me know if you guys need anything!"

"Thank you!" Reki beamed at the lady before practically drooling at his food.

As they ate, Reki went on about a skateboard design he had made for Miya. He still had to check with Miya about it, but he was super excited to get started. Mid-Sentence he got distracted by Langa getting up and moving over next to him. "Continue, Love."