8

3rd POV

3:08pm
Why can't you come over until 5?

3:26pm
We're all excited to see you

3:40pm
Maybe we can watch a movie or something tonight

4:02pm
Listen, I'm sorry if I made you feel like you needed to stay here this weekend

4:06pm
We just haven't seen you much lately and miss you a ton

4:12pm
I know I probably pushed some boundaries and all but I can tell somethings going on

4:20
I don't know exactly what it is, but just know I'm always here for you and you can tell me anything

4:34pm
I'll see you soon

Peter reads the texts over again and runs a hands through his hair. I'm such a piece of shit that I made Tony Fucking Stark feel bad about wanting to spend time with me. I should want to be spending time with HIM! He shakes his head in frustration and makes his way into the alley.

He quickly puts on his suit and starts swinging home, feeling worse and worse about himself as he comes down from his high.

He gets back home and crawls through his window so May won't see him come in, making noises like a human rattle with all the pill bottles on him. He locks his door and takes all the new drugs out of his windbreaker and lays them on his bed.

He walks over to the air vent and grabs the old coke bottle and the perc bottle. There's still 2 Percocet left in the bottle and pours those blue pills into the new Oxy bottle. The pills look different enough that he'll know the difference, right?

He puts the coke bag in its bottle and puts those two back in the vent, then looks back at the adderall still on his bed. He opens up his bedside drawer where his prescription adderall is. He only has the 30 XRs and that used to be enough for him, but eventually his body built up a tolerance and he needed to find more stimulants elsewhere.

Thankfully that's around the time he met Pills & Coke. He'd rather do coke than crushing up the 20 IRs and snorting them cause the high is stronger, but sometimes he can't afford the coke.

Unlike today. That's the main reason why Peters been feeling so shitty about the fact that Tony is apologizing for wanting to spend time with him. If only he knew.

-flashback-

"I'm running to the bathroom quick." Peter says and stands up from the working station that he and Tony were at.

"Alright, have fun!" Tony says with a laugh and Peter giggles as he leaves the lab. The bathrooms on the level the labs were on were by the elevators so instead of going into the bathroom, Peter takes an elevator up to Tony's floor.

A few months ago Tony got really drunk and told Peter a lot of his secrets. Going on and on about how he trusts him completely and nobody knows about most of the things he was telling him. In the morning when they woke up, Peter asked Tony what he remembered of the night before and the billionaire shrugged and said he remembered bits and pieces but not much.