JJ-Deep sleep

You were in deep sleep when you felt a tap on your arm, You slowly open your eyes to see your boyfriend of 2 years, JJ standing in front of you with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders and tears in his eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" you asked groggily.

"i had a nightmare" he said in his morning voice, He looked adorable in your view. He let down his tough guy guard that he spent years mastering whenever he was around you. 

"aww baby, Come on" you cooed before tapping the bed.

He hopped in the bed and layed his head on your chest while you played with his soft blond locks until both of you fell back into deep sleep.

"Yoooo, get up!!!" You heard john b say as he walked in with pots and pans, banging them together, john b is always way to loud, energetic, and talkative in the morning. Like who the hell wants to talk at full volume at 9 'o clock in the morning.

"Dude, get out" you heard the boy on your chest mumble.

"No, not until you get your asses up and get ready." John b said, way to loudly. He isn't even this loud during the day.

"fine" you said while attempting to get up, only to be pushed back in the bed by a pair of strong arms.

"No" JJ grumbled while you tryed to get up agiain, only to be pulled back by your favorite blonde boy arms.

"Babe, we need to get up before John b comes in and hits us in the heads with a pan" you said with a giggle

"ugh fine" he said before kissing my forehead and letting me get up.

As you were about to walk out of the spare bedroom, he pulls you by your belt loops and whispers in your ear, "thank you for last night"

You smiled and kissed him before walking out of the room.

A/N: Hello!! I randomly had this inspo to write something like this. thank you for 25,000 reads that is insane!!