chapter 3

September 1,2015 soho London
Louis pov
After I talked to Darcy I called the headmaster who then called dfe I wish I could of taken Darcy home with me but that would of been hard to explain to harry on our date night.
Now I'm in an Italian restaurant waiting for harry but I just can't stop thinking about Darcy.
"Hey baby" "Harry hi you won't believe the day I've had" "really what happened was it that bad I mean kids are usually relaxed on the first day."
"They were it was this girl from year 7,she was being abused" "Oh my god is she okay?"
"She will be but I just wish I could of taken her home with me" "Well mabye you could"
Before he could say more the waitress arrived. "Hello I'm Charlotte I'll be your waitress today can I start you off with drinks?"
"Can we have a bottle of lillet rogue" harry asked "Sure anything else?" "No thats all for now"
"She is sure happy for a Tuesday" I joke "louis why don't we go through the process of becoming foster parents"
"Yea that's a good idea...wait did you say we?"
" Well yea you think your going to do this on your own?" Through the rest of dinner we just talked about life and how we both are doing before I know it the night is over and I'm going home to get a good night sleep before tomorrow.
Buzz
Buzz
Buzz
Buzz
I wake up to my phone ringing at 1:00 am to my phone ringing. I pick it up groggy "hello?" "Hiya lou" "niall I'm going to kill you it's 1 am I'm not talking ill call you tomorrow" then I hung up.
September 2,2015,London
Beep
Beep
Beep
Beep
I awoke to my alarm clock going off I turned it off and did my morning routine before going down stairs to eat some cereal.
Just as I'm about to leave my phone starts ringing in my pocket I pick it up as I set the house alarm and lock my door.
"Hello?" "Hi baby so I was thinking of calling dfe to see what we need to do to get Darcy." "Yea that is a good idea" I reply " also I wanted to remind you we have our anniversary dinner tonight at 'roseanne's'."
" I know I won't be late and I hope neither will you I've to go now or I'll be late" "Okay baby talk later"
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
This was pretty short there should be a longer chapter up tomorrow. There should only be around 2 more chapters before we go to five years later.