Chapter15

||Rose pov||

I woke up in my bed room in my house with someone's arms wrapped around me. I looked over and saw Darren shifting in his sleep. I turned over so we were face to face and played with his lips. I guess he felt it because he woke up and kissed my fingers.

"Good morning baby girl" he smiled rubbing my cheek. I blushed and smiled back.

"Good morning " I replied laying my head on his bare chest. Lord he gotta 6 pack...

"Are you okay" he asked after a long silence. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"They killed him Darren. They killed mike." I cried in his chest. He rubbed my back .

"Shhhh. It's okay"

"It's not okay Darren. It's not. To be honest I'm scared." I said wiping my eyes and looking up at him.

"What are you scared of" he asked looking confused.

" I mean, If they shot mike then they could shoot anyone. Including me and I don't wanna get shot. What if I die? W-what if they come back for me Darren? I don't wanna go!" I said beginning to tear up again. I looked down only to have him lift my head up and look deeply into my eyes.

"Do you really think me or your brothers are going to allow that to happen? Everyone knows not to fuck with what's ours and if they shoot you, there asking for a death wish. Babygirl, do you trust me." he asked sitting up. I nodded honestly. " than you don't have anything to worry about" he assured me. I sighed then nodded.

"Okay. I wonder what the boys are doing" I said laying back on his chest. Suddenly I heard screaming, sounded like someone was trying to sing.

Trey pov

"Iiiii wanna be your man, I WANNA BE YOUR MAN!!!" Evan screamed every time somebody said 'I'. This has been going on for a few minutes until I got a phone call from rose.

"Aye rose calling" I said and everybody got quiet and looked at me. I answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Wassup girl" I said in my cocky voice knowing she hate it.

"STFU " she yelled and I heard Darren in the back ground laughing. " you can stfu to" she said and then he got quiet. Now it's our turn to laugh.

"You okay sis"

"Yea well I was until I heard a voice screaming loud as hell. Who was that?" We all turned and looked at Evan while he mouth to us shutup.

"Ion know"

"Oh you don't know"

"Uhm no?" I said not sure wether I should lie or not.

"Let's see if you'll know when I come in that house" she said and I heard her getting up.

"Wait ro-" she hung up. I looked up and everybody just starting laughing.

"She go kick yo aaasssss" Devon said in a sing-song voice.

"Nah she go kick Evan ass." I said. I ain't bout to get my ass beat by a 5'3 foot girl cause of his stupid ass.

"Fuck you talm bout boi? I'm bouta dip. Faaawwk you mean" he said running into the basement. We were laughing so hard we didn't even notice rose standing there with a thick leather belt in her hand with metal holes in it and Darren standing behind her recording.

"It's about to go down" cj said trying to do Kevin hart voice with the most serious face ever. Then he start laughing.

"Where he at" she asked looking around and we all pointed to the basement door. She looked over at it and froze.

"You aight"

"I-I'm fine. Uhm can you go down there and tell him that I quit?" she said backing away while looking at the basement door wide open.

"Why can't you do it?" I asked suspicious.

"Can you just do it" she yelled and I ain't go lie, niggas got scared" Just please do it" she said softer.

"Aight ma, we gotcha" cj said nodding his head. Rose looked at him and laughed.

"You wanna go to ti-ti rose house?" She asked him walking towards the door.

"Yea! Come in to-ti" he said excitedly and ran towards her.

"Oh so you just go forget about yo boyfriend? I see how it is" Darren said fake hurt.

"Boyfriend? Boy if you-" cj got cut off by rose dragging him out the house and we start laughing.