Chapter14

Rose pov

"Huahh" we yelled as we did the nae nae. It was me, my brothers, and the squad outside in the waffle house parking lot.

"Ya! Who next? Who next ,who next,who next? Ya!!" They were looking for people to just get up and do it. If you get pushed in the circle, you have to do it. No if , ands , or buts about it. I'm glad I'm not in the circle. Spoke to soon.😑

"Go 'head rose." "I see ya girl" " huah"

Shidd I'm already in the circle so I should just do it. But first... I held up my finger and walked over to the car and pluged my phone in. I went to Gah Damn and blast that song. Everybody got hype. We were out there for about 6 hours. It was now 11:00. That's when all hell broke loose.

**This chapter is dedicated to Michael Brown. This is not what actually happen or where he was at , but I'm just changing things up a bit. Rest in paradise mike 🙏**

Chris pov

We all left Waffle House and now we just walking around. We will come get the cars later. Rose was ahead of us skipping while me and the squad was behind her. She was a little further up ahead though, but we could see her so I wasn't worried.

"This feels so weird" I said shaking my head.

"What you mean?" Evan asked me while dribbling his ball he had brought with him.

"Like I feel like some shit bout to happen. Ion know man it just-" I got cut off by rose.

"Chris! Chris it's micheal. " she yelled running up to him. She ran and jumped on his back.

"Hey micheal! Oh my gosh I missed you so much." she said getting down hugging him correctly.

"Oh hey lil bit. I missed you to. Wassup yall." he said dappin' us up.

"Nan mane. Hoes, money, weed. The usual. You?" Brandon said play fighting rose.

"Shidd. Da same" he said laughing and we joined in. "This right here is smoke, ace, and flip. Y'all that's Chris and his brothers, his crew, and rose but I call her lil bit." we said our wassup and talked for a bit.

......................

"Aight y'all we bout to head out." I said picking rose up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist. She fell asleep 10mins ago.

"Aight y'all. where y'all headed. " smoke asked. They cool.

" Back to waffle house. We left our cars there." Deion said smoking a blunt.

"Aight well y'all take it easy. I heard 12 bout to be everywhere around this bih. Keep lil bit safe. Make sure she don't talk back if y'all run into a officer." mike said dusting his pants off.

"Aight y'all. You to." we said. Mike walked up to rose and shook her.

"Bye lil bit. Love you." he said kissing her forehead. They were like brother and sister.

"Love you to mike. See ya later." she said opening her eyes a lil.

We went our ways and headed back to waffle house. Mike wasn't kidding about these police officers. 10mins didn't even pass and we heard arguing and then 6gun shots go off. It was quiet then a lot of commotion . It woke baby girl back up.

"What was that." she asked hopping down. We seen people coming out from they houses and stores and apartments to see what was going on.

"I don't know-"I was cut off by a loud screaming.