Chapter9

Deion pov

We got to the school and it was almost burned down. "Where in the fuck is our sister!"joshua screamed as we got out the car and ran towards the school. "I'm sorry but you can not go pass this line sir"a police officer said. "why the hell not? My sister is in there!!" he screamed at the officer. "uhmm....josh." I said. He kept screaming ignoring me. "josh..." again nothing. "Joshua ! Look bruh there she is come on!" Brandon screamed. Thank GOD he understood ! "ROSE.....ROSE!!!!" we screamed as officers tried to hold us back but being in a gang for a long time helps. " man get the fuck off of me man! Move!Rose!" Christian screamed.

Rose pov

I heard people calling my name and it sounded like my brothers....wait my brothers! I have to see them. I used all my strengthen to open my eyes and when I finally did, I seen two unfamiliar people looking down at me."ahhhhhh!!!!!!!" I screamed and before you knew it I slapped them. "ahhhhhhhh!!!" they screamed and I got scared cause they screamed outta nowhere and it made me scream again "ahhhhhhh!!!" I screamed. "ahhhhhhh!!! Why are you screaming" the first one asked holdin his cheek. "I'm screaming because your screaming! why are you screaming?" I asked confused. "well one you slapped me for no re-" "oh no I slapped you for a reason! who are y'all?" I said sitting up in a ambulance . Oh. Ohh. ohhhh now I get it 👌." paramedics and your brothers want you so you better head over there before they get locked up but take it easy." the second one said before letting me go to me brothers. "you guys I'm okay....."i said running up to them and hugging everybody. " oh my god baby girl are you okay!? who did it?! did they touch you?!? I swear I will rip their fucking heads o-"I cut Joshua off. "in okay. I'm okay. Lets just go home and I'll explain everything." I said lowly because I was really hurt. Honestly.