Chapter11

Rose pov

The next day, I decided to take a walk in the park. I got up and put on a grey long sleeve shirt, some leggings that have different color patterns, my pink scarf, pink uggs, and my grey earrings. I went to my mirror that I had posted up against the wall for my makeup and hair. I put my curly hair in a ponytail and tied a grey bandana to my hair and then left some hair out on one side in the front. I grabbed my grey cross body bag purse and my phone and headphones.

I walked down the stairs and saw darren. TBH, I have had the biggest crush on Darren since I was little and I still have it and it's bigger. He is lightskin with tattoos neck down. He even got a tattoo of my name and birth on his chest. It's so cute!! He is 18 years old but already out of school. He is really smart, but he decides to stay in the streets. He has the prettiest light brown eyes ever and his smile is to die for. I don't know if he knows I like him but I know he doesn't want to be anything more than a brother to me.

" Hayy darren." I said hugging him tight. He smells so good. Smells like vanilla.

"Hey rose, where you headed looking all pretty. I hope you ain't meeting up with no little boy."he says raising his eyebrows. I blush and roll my eyes.

"Of course not. I'm just heading to the park. Want to join?" I said hopping he would say yes.

"That's cool!" He said smiling at me. Oh his smile. I blushed again and looked down. I think I might just tell him how I feel.

"Okay then let's ride Clyde !" I said skipping out the door hearing him chuckle behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ At the park ~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting on the swing with Darren behind me pushing me. We were just talking and laughing. I wonder what his reaction is going to be. I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard him calling my name.

"Aye you aight"he said stopping and looking down at me.

"Yea I'm good why?" I said looking around. That's how you know I'm lying cause I look around.

"Why you got to lie? C'mon, just tell me what's wrong ma."he said kneeling down in front of me with his hands on my knee looking straight into my eyes. It was as if he was trying to read me. I sighed and began to tell him.

"Well, it's this boy. I have liked him for awhile, but I don't know if he likes me back. He is really sweet, but he just thinks of me as a little sister. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus he is 4years older than me. I don't know what to do. I want to tell you who it is, but I'm afraid of your reaction." I said looking down. I felt him lift my head up.

"Just tell me ma, I promise to keep this a secret from your brothers." He said rubbing my thigh. I took a deep breath and told him.

"That boy is you. Its always been you." I said looking at him in his eyes. He looked at me and his face held no emotions. He stood up and sighed.

"Look, rose. You are a very beautiful girl and you are smart. Anybody would be lucky to have you, but that boy is not me. I'm sorry. I think of you as a little sister. No-"he was about to continue but I cut him off. His words hurt, but I didn't let it show. I kept a straight face.

"I know I'm your little sister. Nothing more, nothing less. Uhmm I should be home in a few hours. Don't wait up." I said walking away.

"Wait rose come back. Let's talk." he said grabbing my arm but I just gently got out of his grip.

"I'll see you later" I said walking down the street. I heard him sigh and began to walk away.

Darren pov
Man I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. I do like her , but I'm a player and I don't want to hurt her. I walked back to the house and seen the boys on the porch smoking blunts and talking.

"Aye d where rose at." Deion asked.

"She somewhere around here." I said sitting down on the steps.

"What you mean. Nigga did you lose my sister?!" Brandon said getting mad. This is what I wanted not to happen. I explained the story to them and we waited for her to get home.

It was getting to 7:00 and we heard someone, the gate to the house open.
5minutes later, we saw some pink boots and we saw it was rose. We all got up and ran to her.

"Are you okay?! Where have you been?! Are you crazy?! You must be out-"they all start yelling at her but stopped when she put her hand up.

"Get. the. fuck. out. my. face. I have had a long day and y'all yelling at me is not making it better. We'll talk in the morning. Goodnight." she says walking away.

"But it's only 7:00!"kobe yelled after her.

"Idgaf!" She yelled back and went into the house slamming the door. Everyone turnt towards me.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"You better fix y'all little problem. Got my sister yelling and cussing at us cause of your dumb ass decisions." Joshua said and the rest of them agreed. I nodded and we walked inside the house but the question is How do I fix this?