Chapter7

Christian pov

Me my bros and our homies was in the trap on the couch talking and laughing when my phone rang "talk to me" I said "so your Christian huh" the person said "yo who it be on the phone?" dj my homie said "ion know...yo who is this" I said and put the phone on speaker as everybody came around me " oh Christian...why so dumb.... don't you remember your sister said this morning about something bad happening but no you didn't listen and because of that she's facing the consequences right now" they said and I can hear them smirking. I looked around the room and seen everyone mad ass hell but why wouldn't they ? Thats OUR baby girl "what did you do to her" Joshua yelled madly " oh I didn't touch her ....yet but just turn on the news and you'll find out" and with that they hung up. Darren hurried up and turned the tv on and what we saw shocked us "what you are looking at right now is mount high on high school in high flames and from what we are told this was no accident. They said that there.....wait....what...there seems to be a young girl in here by the name of rose king ( forgot last name ) please pray for this little girl and the firefighters as they go try to break into the school and get her and yes I said break. Seems like whoever did this meant to keep her locked in. This is Joanna smith on fox 5" she says we all run out nd get in different cars and drove off towards the hospital...