Start of Acrid 💔

Hey everyone
I hope you're doing great in your life 😘😘😘😘

New cover picture of Acrid love to Bliss love, credit goes to my lovely baby sis achuammu__17,love u Sis and thank you so much for this beautiful cover picture 😘😘😘😘💕💕💕💕💕

Let's get started with new part of Acrid love to Bliss love.

Happy Reading 🤗

This closeness of yours will destroy u swara (someone said evilly.)I am back of you from the day 1 but no u always stick with that Shivin and now with this Sanskar(swasan hug was noticed by non other than the devil Sahil)

Sahil's Pov-Swara, u r only mine, y the hell you are with Shivin and Sanskar, I'm also rich and handsome, I will give you best pleasure on bed swara(🤬🤬🤬🤬idiot Sahil)u didn't do good by slapping me swara, I will make u mine by hook or crook😈😈😈laughs evilly, but before that I need to manipulate your sister kavita she is really dumb, I don't even love her but being mad in love with me she couldn't see my lust and love for u swara,i will use her to get u,haha & Sanskar himself will throw u out from his life, I will make sure of it.

Pov ends.

Sanlak & our fab 5 are in ice cream parlor celebrating their success.

Sanskar-swara have it slowly, no one will snatch it from u.

Swara-No Sanskar u don't know this bacchu will snatch from me, he always does this, he finishes his ice cream first and then snatches mine(says with a cute pout)

Shivin-😲😲😲Shona u r such a big liar,sanskar don't believe her, it is reverse, she is the one who does this first she finishes her ice cream quick and snatches mine.

Sanskar-Stare at them blank, doesn't know what to react bcoz of their closeness or something else.

Swara-No Sanskar, he is a liar, u know ryt YOUR SWARA will never lie(said in flow)

Sanskar- 🤩🤩yeshhhh swara doesn't lie Shivin sir.

Others were looking at Swasan like 🙄🙄🙄🙄what's happening here look.
Both Swasan were busy in their own world.

Shivin-Okay, guys we got 2 days of holidays, so Laksh shall we roam Chennai these 2 days, bcoz yet now we haven't seen anything here.

Laksh-thats great then me and Bhai will accompany you all, tomorrow be ready everyone.

All agreed instantly.

They bid bye to each other and went to their respective house.

At Out 🏡

Same night at 7PM

In room

Ragini-Swara, I want to ask u something?