Misunderstand 🙁

Hey everyone

I hope you're doing great.

Let's get started

Amazing reading 😍

4 months passed, now swara is absolutely fine,meanwhile kavita and Sanskar also bonded well with each other, raglak are in relationship,Kavya had some problems at home so she took a leave of a week, so she isn't in Chennai, she went to kolkata,that's y workload of Kavya has been given to Shivin and he is busy with his works. Our swara distanced herself from Sanskar seeing kav_san's bond and noticed many times that at home kavita used to talk on call, so she misunderstood may be it's Sanskar who is talking to kavita and also she has spotted them together in canteen laughing, hugging & all, it hurted her a lot but for her kavita's happiness is more important so she too got busy with works,in all this Sahil became good friend of swara, and she used to spend more time with Sahil and Shivin, this made Sanskar to fume in anger, whenever he tried to talk to swara, she used to ignore him and talk to Shivin or Sahil, so he thought that better to leave her with her friends and spent more time with kavita, but kavita is Madly in love with Sahil, Sahil also tricked kavita by saying that spend more time with Sanskar so that no one will get doubt on us, she blindly followed his words.

One fine evening

Sanskar was going to canteen,he stopped listening to swara's voice

Swara- I love you sahil

Sahil-Thank god swara finally u accepted my love, I love u too baby and hugged her.

Sanskar left the place with anger,without listening to swara.

Swara-slapped Sahil hard and said I thought u have changed Sahil, but no u have this same thinking, I'm ashamed on myself that I forgiven u and made u my friend, get lost from here and never show me ur dirty face and left the place with anger.

Sahil stood numb and went out while fuming in anger.

Next day

At library

Sanskar was sitting and reading some book then suddenly he heard Shivin's voice.

Shivin-I Love you Shona.

Swara- I love you bacchu and hugged him tight and kissed him on his cheek.

Sanskar was red in anger, how dare she is cheating 2 people, one is her best friend and another one is my friend,really swara u r disgusting and left the place.

It's time for the trainers to conduct competition and trainers Also participating for it,trainers along with their few selected students has to make a project and has to give presentation on it,all got busy with their works.

Swara's team
Sanskar,Rahul,Vijay,Mahir,kirthi.

Shivin's team
Jose,Rajita,Anu,Heera,Priya.

Kavita's team
Sahil,Rinky,Rafi,Indhu,Ritu.

Ragini's team
Laksh,Rajat,Karthik,Simar,kuhu.

Kavya's team
Uttara, Pari,Manju,Soham,Krish.

All teams has to work together on this project given by the college and have to give tough competition to each other.

After classes all the teams used to gather in different places to discuss for the project.

In all this swara & Sanskar started to talk only for project,raglak also tried their best to make Swasan together but failed.

Finally the day has come for the competition and the winner is Our swara's team and 2nd winner is our Shivin's team.

All congratulated them.