Bliss Love 💖

Hey everyone

So here is the last part of Acrid love to Bliss love.

My heartfelt thank you to all my readers😘😘🤗🤗you guys are amazing, love u all 💖💖

Let's get started

Next day

It's raglak's sangeet all are busy with preparations, but swara informed her wish to all except Sanskar, she wants to confess her feelings to him with a surprise, so family members happily agreed to her and got busy with sangeet preparations.

Same day at evening

Swara said to all that she has to buy some clothes and also alter some dresses of Ragini so she will come in the evening and left, Sanskar also insisted to go with swara but other family members made him to be at home for sangeet preparations unwillingly he stayed at home.

Sanskar- (got a call from swara)swara what happened r u alright?

Swara-panicked San sanskar here some people are chasing me, I'm I'm getting fear Sanskar u plz plz come soon.

Sanskar-don't panick swara,send me the location I'm coming,dont worry.

Swara-okay.

After few minutes Sanskar reached the location only to find it empty, immediately he called swara but it's switched off, he got too much of fear, suddenly a girl came to him and gave him a chit

Searching me Sanskar😘
here is a hint, the place which has so much peace and it is close to my heart,i feel solace here, find it out and come to me I'm waiting for u.
                             ~Yours swara💖

Sanskar remembered her favorite place it's beach, she loves to go their whenever she is happy or sad, so he immediately moved their after 5 minutes of travel he reached beach.

Their he saw a small boy came to him and took him to a place and boy left.sanskar was awestruck with the view

sanskar was awestruck with the view

He called out swara.

Swara-Sanskar

He turned to the voice and shocked to see swara like this.