chapter 2; Tukur's.

Ayesha's POV     *8:30am*  *Abuja, Nigeria*

The sun sitting persistently on my face, peeking from behind the linen curtain made me stir in my sleep. I stretched out and sat up to a sitting posture, muttering my supplication for waking up. After that was done, I made a beeline to the en-suite to do my business. minutes later, I came out in my white robe and a mini towel around my neck-nape-length wet hair. I sat on my vanity and moisturized, did my every day minimal make-up of mascara, eyeliner, lipliner and lip-gloss then made a beeline to my walk-in closet to pick my outfit for the day.

standing in front of my aisle of suits, I mentally did a review of my day's schedule.

*Meeting with the client at 10.

*Meeting with the sales team at 11.

*Short break.

*Meeting with baba to review/ fill him on the meeting with the sales team after Zuhr.

* Site seeing/ checking mall project 042 by 1:30-2:00.

*Meeting with the building team and contractors by 3. 

*Day's review with Baba

*Closing hour.

I currently run dad's architecture company; Tukur's, although, he hasn't retired, i still handle most of the affairs while I just fill him on. he said ''i can rest now that one of my children is following my footsteps, come takeover!''

I settled on an ash suit set with black turtleneck, black heels, black scarf and bag then I used my daily rose-strawberry scent. when I checked the time on my phone, it read 9:10 so I left my room to check if my siblings were up- except Fara who has gone to school- and they [Hannan and Hashim} were both still sleeping so I proceeded to wake them.

After waking them to do the chores since they had no school to go, I went down to have breakfast and met dad there already having his morning tea, as usual.

''Ina Kwana, baba'', I greeted, dropping my bag on the table and pulled out a chair beside him to sit.

''lafiya qalau. Allhamdullilah'', he responded as I dished some fries and fish sauce on a plate.

''I have a new project contract to give you, the person will officially come for a meeting with you tomorrow, In Shaa Allah'', he said and I okey-ed.

''I'm worried about Fara, Mamana'', he voiced out to me, calling me by what he calls me specifically.

''why, baba?'', I asked chewing gently.

''she leaves home every day without breakfast, I don't want her to breakdown when the journey is almost over'', he said, and I chuckled.

dad will always be dad. I looked up to his gentle, calm aging face and I smiled.

''she orders breakfast dad; she knows how to take care of herself. you know Fara takes care of health adequately, worry less baba'', I told him, and he shook his head.

''I agree, she is just too serious with her career. if it were Hannan, I would not be this worried because I know she won't seize to enjoy herself in every situation'', he said and we both chuckled.