Chapter 1: Cloud 9

Hi I'm Rose Jones and this is the story on how I survived my parents divorce.
"Well girls today is the day that we have school photos and we have to look perfect." I said to my BFFs' Amanda and Grace. So we get to school and there I see him, my boyfriend. He looks so perfect today and he smiles a mile wide. We go to Sunset Valley High School the best school in Australia. Our school colors are pink and orange. I'm 16 years old and has a Cadillac. I live in a 4 story house so you can imagine how rich I am. I have 3 dogs, Amber, Lusie, and Jack. I have 1 younger sister, Haley and 1 older brother, Brandon and 1 younger brother Luke. Life is pretty crazy around here but if you're like me you know how to handle it properly. Now back to school, "Hey Dj (my boyfriend) how are you today" I ask him. "Oh you know work out before school and then shower and you know all that manly stuff." Yeah Dj is that meat head type of guy but he can be very romantic and sweet so I love him. " You look great today Rose just absolutely gorgeous." See I told you he can be sweet. "And so do you." I say with such a sweet and big smile. Oh here comes one of my guy friends, Jon, everyone thinks Amanda and him have chemistry but I think there just real good friends that act like brother and sister. My first period is Math class, what a great start right. Second period I have Band which I play clarinet. Third and fourth are just study hall. Fifth period I have English which is my favorite class period because the teacher is so nice. Sixth period I have science which sucks. Seventh period I have social studies which I thought would be on how to build your social skills, it's not. So after 5th period we go and have pictures done like always mine are absolutely perfect no doubt about it. I meet up with Dj after pictures and he be's all romantic and says " Rose you looked stunning up there and I'm lucky to have you." Ugh can he get more perfect omg I love him. "Aww thanks I love you." "Same here." he says back. I usually drive my friends back home because they're both 15 and only has learners permit. both Amanda and Grace are rich so they are probably both gonna get a Cadillac. I come home to my little sister Haley. " Hey sissy want to play." She says all sweetly, aww how can I say no to that, oh I know like this, " Beat it rugrat I'm busy jeesh." So I can be kinda mean sometimes but at least you know I'm always in control.