Chapter 4: Bye Dad

So it's the weekend and while my dad is packing I'm going shopping to get all of this off my mind. I know I should be there for my dad but he served my mom with the divorce papers so I have nothing to say. "So where do you want to go now?" Grace asked. "Umm what about Forever 21." "Yay!" Amanda squeals. I text Dj and ask if he can come to the mall along with Noah and Jon and they said yes which made us happy.

So we meet up at the mall and it's going amazing. "So party animals where do you want to go eat?" Noah asks. "Why not Pizza Hut." Jon says and we all agreed because Pizza Hut is bæ like for real. We go to like 100 different stores and the boys are bag holders cause you know girls can't get dirty or in this case hand cramps. After we're all done we all go home. "Bye baby." I said to Dj. "Bye I'll miss you." He said back. So I go back home and everyone was waiting for me to get back to say bye to our dad. "It took you long enough." My mom said angerly. "Sorry beauty isn't quick." I said back. "Ok, bye like I'll miss you so much." My dad said to Luke. "Bye Haley you are so adorable." "Bye Brandon you are very athletic and that's awesome." Yeah Brandon plays football, baseball, basketball, and soccer so yeah very athletic. "Bye Rose you need to know that you are beautiful even without all those expensive clothes and makeup." "Bye dad." I say crying. So as we watch him leave I cry more because I don't know what to expect out of all this. "Okay guys and gals lets get inside." So after a while Brandon comes in my room and says "Hey do want to play a game with?" Brandon's sweet and definitely acts like a big brother, the good kind you the one that will protect me. "What game?" I ask.
"Mortal Combat." "Sure." So we go downstairs to the second floor and go to the game room like always I'm kitana and if you don't know who that is its a character and Brandon is always scorpion,another character. So we fight and it's great because at home I can really Tom boy out if I want to no judgement. "So what do think moms gonna do?" I ask him. "What do you mean?" "I mean like is she gonna get a boyfriend or something to keep her company and take her date nights because we can only take her mom and children nights." "Oh well I don't know, she might." He said. "I don't want a new dad." I say. "Well maybe it would be good for mom we would just have to put up with it and you never know it could be great guy." "Maybe but he'll never be like dad." "Yes but he could be weathly and that will help us, I know mom brought in most of the money but it could help." "Yep got to miss dad."