Chapter 11: I've Missed You

So it's morning and the night over at Dj's was amazing except for his older brother which will be thankfully go to college this school year but it also means my brother is going too so I'll be losing my best friend until I'm in college.
"Good morning angel." Dj said waking me.
"Morning."
"Are you ready to everyone again?"
"Oh you bet."
He kisses me on the lips and I get dressed (I brought my suit case with me) and he drove us to the mall where we are all meeting up to have fun.
"Amanda!!!" I yell.
"Rose!!" She yells back.
"Grace!!" I yell again.
"Omg Rose so happy your here."
"Hey Rose." Jon says.
"Hey. Hi Noah"
"S'up." Noah says back.
"Well what did you guys do last night?" Amanda asked.
"Oh she just stayed at my house." Dj said.
"Oooo what did y'all do mmm." Jon said.
"Nothing you people need to know." I said.
"Let's go have fun!!" Grace shouts.
"Where exactly." Noah says.
"Bar Louie, I heard they are really good and maybe a little underaged drinking." Dj says.
"Good idea for eating but our id's say that we are 16 and 2 of them don't even have an id yet." I said.
"Tue that then why not Dave and Busters where we can have fun and they have great food." Amanda suggested.
"Sure why not." Noah said.
So we go yo Dave and Busters and have a blast and Dj got me a huge panda from the winners circle which was so sweet. After that we all kinda just walked around talking about what we are going to do for school next year and we stopped by menchies a frozen yogurt place and it was amazing and we had a good time chatting and laughing and finally being together again you with me this time. We talked about all the places I went and what I saw. Then Dj brought up my burst in the airport and we all laugh cause I've never been that mad.
"Ooo it looks like Rose just wanted be with her lover boy." Jon said.
"Uh yeah because I knew that we were gonna have just so much fun and we did, super fun."
After all that Dj drove me home he kissed me good bye and walked in my house with Ryan standing with his arms crossed and a mad and serious face.