Chapter 13: Can Anything Go My Way

So I'm in my room and I'm just so angry and annoyed about Ryan. You know why does he think he's my dad I mean him and my mom aren't married, he don't pay my child funds thing, and he doesn't pay the bills so he better shut up.
"Hey what's up?" Brandon said.
"Ryan annoying me again."
"Really what is it this time?"
"He was trying to get me to crack on what I was up to at Dj's and being all weird. Ugh."
"Really what a son of a nutcracker."
"Really son of a nutcracker." I said laughing.
"Yeah why not."
Then he just left. U don't know what to do everything isn't going the way I planned. I thought my mom would stay single and not get a boyfriend a MONTH later. So I decide to text Grace on what's going on because I don't feel like doing anything.
"Hey Grace what's going on."
"Nothing really, you?"
"Umm yeah Ryan is acting like my freaken dad again."
"Why don't you want to give a chance?"
"Because I want my real dad, not him."
"Well he's trying and if he does marry your mom he will be responsible for you."
"Don't even talk about them marrying." I texted so mad."
"Just try to know him a little better."
"See that's the thing I don't want to know him I know him enough already and I don't want to know anything else."
"Fine well I need to go run outside."
"Okay ttyl luvs."
"Luvs to you too."
So I don't know what to do I want to call Dj over but then Ryan will get pissed and honestly I don't want to talk to him.
Maybe I can invite him over and just ignore what Ryan says.

"Hey babe do you want to come over I'm really sad and I need you please." I texted him.
"Sure why you sad?"
"Oh it's Ryan he's being all dad like and it's getting annoying."
"Really well yeah I'll come over no worries."
-
-
-
"Yay your here!!" I yell with excitement.
We go in and Ryan sees him and looks real mad.
"Rose what is he doing here?" Ryan said angry.
"Why do you care we are just gonna go to my room." I said.
"Hey actually I wanted to take you to see the Duff." Dj says.
"Ahh yeah let's go." I said.
"Wait, where is it going to be?" Ryan said.
"Umm stardust drive in."
"Really?"
"Yeah why."
"Whatever just go."
So we get to the movies and it's packed, the company has been showing it for 4 days in a row and all days are packed just for this movie it's crazy.
So the movie starts and we are already laughing like crazy it's so funny.
-
-
So the movie ends and I'm in such a good mood right now I just hope Ryan doesn't ruin it with his comments.

So Dj pulls up in my drive way and walks me to the door.
"Goodnight love you." He says and kisses me.
"Night love you too." I said kissing him back.
So I walk in and no sign of Ryan so I run upstairs quickly before I see him.
Thankfully I made it in time before I see Ryan thank God.
I get in my PJ's and get in my bed thinking of the movie and the time I spent with Dj.
And I fall asleep.