Chapter 31: Raising The Perfect Family

A/n
Hey guys so this is my last chapter and I will be starting on a new one called Its Complicated and I really want that one to be a big it!
---------------
Ugh Cole crying again and I'm forcing Dj to deal with it this time.
"Dj please go calm him down."
"Okay whatever you want."
Thanks you lord that he's going along with it he's sees my pain.
Right now Cole is 7 months old and is still quite annoying. But I love him to death no doubt.

"Thank you so much for doing that he's not making a sound you have a secret and I'm gonna figure it out." I said sternly.

"Yeah sure I have secret." He said rolling them eye balls of his.

*2 years later*

I now have 2 kids Cole and Aurora. Yes I named her after the princess don't judge. I love them to death and honestly I can't imagine my life without them.

"Honey Aurora wants you to hold her." Dj screams from the living room.

"Ok coming."

"Hi Aurora how are you." I say in my baby voice even tho she's 1.

"Hold me!" She yells.

"Ok ok come here." I grab and I pick her up and sway her around. She was so cute giggling and laughing.

"Higher mommy higher." She yells.

I threw her up in the air and caught her.
I can only hope that in future time that I'll have 2 more kids that are head strong and powerful. Just like my first two.
-
-
It's now 10:00 pm and I'm in bed with Dj cuddling. *Awwww*
"Hey Rose." He whispered.

"Yes."
"I love you"

"I love you too." And I went sleep dreaming of my future and how it looked like I was going to be

Living In The Clouds

The End.... For now

A/n
Hey so that's the book thanks to all that read it and said that they Luv it and don't forget it's complicated definitely look it up by April 6th
I luv you guys😘😘😘
-Emily