Chapter 3: The Life Changing Event

So almost every night my parents fight it's very heart breaking because they are doing so well and it's too much for me and my siblings. I go to school and see Dj. "Hi babe how are you this morning." He said. "Not good my parents got in another fight and I don't know what's gonna happen and I'm just scared." I say in his arms. "Hey, we'll get threw this together I will be right by your side threw all of this." Romantic. "Thank you so much it's been so hard I just don't know what to do without you." "Oh here comes Noah and Jon." Grace says. "Yep here they come." Amanda says nervously. "Hey Jon, hey Noah." Amanda says to them. "Hey Amanda, how are you." Jon asks. "Oh I'm fine, you." "Great thanks." "Hey Amanda, Rose, and Grace." Noah says. Noah's the 2nd hottie in the school right under Dj. The bell rings and we all bolt to class. In math class we are talking about something todo with algebra which I couldn't pay attention because of the fight last night it was the worst fight they had ever had. Then oh no Mrs. Kong just called on great. "Miss Rose what does x equal in this equation?" "Oh um, well I don't exactly know at this point." I said very nervous. "Is everything okay you are very good at algebra?" She asks. "Yes I'm just a little tired." "Okay." Then she carries on with the lesson. So after school my mom is on the couch crying so I go and talk to her. "Mom what's wrong?" I ask. " Your father and I are getting a divorce." She says crying her heart out. "So what's going to happen?" I ask. "Well your dad said we can keep the house and he'll live in the beach house on the coast of Australia." This was going to change everything. "Will we manage without dad?" I ask. "Oh yeah I brought home most of the money so we'll be just find." I was heartbroken.