Servents of Satan

*Rin's P.O.V*

It is 12:00 in the afternoon and nobody knows where Lucy is.

After she left to go check something out she never came back.

We were now all just sitting or standing around in the room Sting and Lucy share.

"I'm really worried. Do you think something happened to her last night?" Shiami asked.

"I don't know but if someone did attack her Luce would have been able to handle it. Wouldn't she?" Shima asked.

"Damn it!" Sting yelled slamming his fist on the table that was in the room. "I'm going to go look around again." He said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

Just as he went to grab the door knob the door suddenly opened up and Lucy came walking in.

"Lucy!" We all yelled when we saw her.

She looked around the room, looking at all of us but when her eyes landed on me they stopped. That's when I noticed something was wrong.

Her eyes were clear and emotionless and she was really pale.

"Luce....what's wrong?" I asked walking up to her and pulled her into a gentle hug.

"Sleepy....." She muttered quietly as she fell asleep in my arms.

"Rin. What's wrong with Lucy?" Yukio asked.

"She fell asleep." I said as I picked her up and carried her over to the bed and laid her down in it.

"Somethings not right with her." I said turning to the others.

"I noticed as well." Sting said.

"What do you mean somethings wrong with her?" Kenekomaru asked.

"Her eyes were emotionless..." Sting said looking down.

"And she was very pale." I said.

"Do you think something happened to her while she was out?" Izumo asked.

"I dont know but we will find out when she wakes up." Yukio said. "Until then lets all get some rest as well because were going back out tonight."

"Kay." We all said as we began to walk out of the room. Sting stayed in the room though since it is his room as well.

Me and Yukio were shareing a room. Konekomaru and Shima were shareing a room. Streaky and Rouge were shareing and Shiemi and Izumo were shareing.

"Yukio...What do you think happened to Luce?" I asked him.

"I dont know Rin but for some reason I am getting a really bad feeling." He said.

*Time Skip*

It was midnight and we were heading out know to wait for the demons to show.

"Man why do we have to do this again!?" Straky complained.

"Because its our job idiot." Izumo said.

"But they didn't even show up yesterday so we don't even know if they will show up today or not." Shims complained as well.

"Stop complaining you two. This is a job as both a exorcist and guild member that we have to get done." Yukio scolded them.

I looked over at Luce and she still looked like ho she did earlier today with emotionless eyes and a pale face.

"Luce are y-" I was cut off when a scream erupted nearby the forest.

"Let's go!" Yukio yelled running off ahead. We all followed after him.