True Cross Academy

~Lucy

"Wow......" I said looking around.

"What's so 'Wow'" Bon asked.

"It looks so old! That's why I said wow!" I said. Everyone sweatdropped.

"Rin! Yukio! Show Lucy,Sting,Rouge, and their cat friends to your dorm. They will be staying with you guys." Mephisto said.

"Kay! Let's go then." Rin said walking out the classroom.

We walked down a few hallways then out of a door leading to the outside that looked so strange.

"It is so strange here! Does things here run on magic as well?" I asked.

"No. Nothing here runs on magic. It all runs on electricity." Rin said.

"Really!? This guy named Laxus at the guild could shoot lightning out his mouth so if he was here he could be your power source!" I said with a smirk.

The boys all sweatdropped.

"Well here we are!" Yukio said as we walked up to a building. "You can all pick your rooms. Were the only ones who live here after all."

"Kay!" Me, Sting and Rouge said walking of.

~Le Timeskip~

In the end I picked the room across from Rin and Yukio and Sting and Rouge chose to share a room which was next door to mine.

We were all in the kitchen and Rin was looking in the fridge because he was going to cook something for dinner. I wonder if he can even cook.

"Well it looks like we have to go to the store and buy some food because we do not have any..." Rin said as he slammed the fridge shut and leaned up against it.

"Can I go!" I asked with a smile forming on my face.

"Yea sure. Any one else wanna come?" Rin asked the others. They all nodded.

"Lector and Frosche are going to have to stay here as well though." Yukio said.

"We will be ok here. Go ahead!" Lector said.

"Frosche agrees! Go have fun!" Froshce said.

"Kay let's go then." I said jumping out of my seat and running out of the dorms.

~Le time skip~

~Rin's P.O.V~

We had just arrived at he supermarket and was walking towards the doors and when the swung open mechanically Lucy, Sting, and Rouges eyes all went wide.

"Whoa!" Sting said.

"Was that magic?" Lucy asked.

"No. Just mechanics or whatever. I don't really know." I said.

We were walking around the store picking up food when Lucy suddenly stopped walking and was looking at a women who was talking into her cellphone.

She must have not known what it was because she was stareing at the women strangley. I thought it was kind of cute. But not in a relationship cute but like a Little sister cute.

~Lucy's P.O.V~

We were walking around the store getting a bunch of food that looked really strange looking when I saw this lady talking into this strange rectangle looking thing.

I just stared at her strangley and with a curious gaze for a while till I turned around and finally decided to ask Rin what the strange box was.

"Hey Rin why was that women talking into that strange looking box?" I asked him.