A Eventful Day

*Lucy's P.O.V*

I was sitting at the bar in the guild waiting for Mira to bring me my strawberry milkshake.

I watched as Levy-chan was talking to Shiemi, Izumo, Wendy, Lissana, and the exceeds while Streaky, Kurikara, Rin, Yukio, Sting, and Rouge were talking to Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, and Romeo. Shima was to busy stareing at the girls.... -.-

"Here's your milkshake Lucy. Sorry it took so long." Mira said placeing the milkshake in front of me.

"No problem Mira!" I said with a closed eyed smile reachin for my milkshake only to not feel it.

I quickly opened my eyes to see Streaky standing over me drinking my milkshake while all the boys at the table had wide eyes.

'That bastard!' I yelled in my head.

"What the hell ya think your doing you bastard!?" I yelled at him maeing the whole guild turn and stare at us.

"What does it look like idiot? Im drinking this milkshake which actually wasn't half bad." He said turning to walk away.

"That was MY milkshake you bastard......" I said grabbing him by his shoulder with a tight grip. My hair was casting a shadow over my eyes and you could pratically feel my angry aura slipping out of my body. But it didn't effect him much but it almost killed the others. Even Mira and Erza a little bit!

"Whats up with the new nickname?" Streaky asked.

"Why you lil- Aaaahhhhh" I yelled while throwing him across the guild.

"Aaahhhh he yelled as he went flyong away with a 'bang!' as he crashed into the wall.

"What was that for blondie!?" Streaky yelled standing up, running towards me getting all up in my face, my zone, my bubble, my h-o- ok ill stop....

"That was for drinking my milkshake you streaky bastard!" I yelled getting in his face.

"Uhhh.... Shouldn't you stop them....?" Gray asked the others.

"Nah, thats how they show there feelings towards each other." Shima said.

"The hell! What did we say earlier you pink haired basterd!? I don't care for him/her!" We both yelled in unision snapping our heads towards Shima.

"Ok....ok... I get it....because you love each other you want to keep it a secret..." Shima said with a sly smirk knowing what he just did.

"You better not be in love with my girlfriend/little sister or ill kill you!!!" Sting and Rin yelled at the same time.

"Shime......" I said with my hair covering my eyes again as my angry auro powered out of my body but this time more deadly.

"Why are you lieing Shima? I hate liers. They remind me of Dragneel....." I said all creepy like.

"I'm sorry Lucy!!! I didn't mean to lie! Please forgive me and dont kill me!" Shima cried begging on his knees.

"I wont...." I said all happily walking over to Sting and hugging him around his waist. "....but lie about something like that again and ill kill you next time!" I snapped glareing at him full on with a seriouse yet scary and deadly aura seeping out of me. I could feel Sting shiver :P

I know its short but im rushing this right now so please... I hope you enjoyed it. :D