Twins

*Lucy's P. O. V*

When we finally made it back to the mansion Sting was quickly rushed to his room as many doctors went to try and heal him.

I was trying to keep myself busy by trying to figure out who the two new kids are. They looked like they were about 8 years old.

"Are you two OK? " I asked them and they both nodded with a 'hm.'

"Thats good. My names Lucy. What are your names? " I asked them.

"I'm Len. " the boy said.

"And I'm Rin. " the girl said.

"And we're the Kagamine twins. " They said, smiling brightly as they held each other hands while putting their faces cheek to cheek.

I chuckled at their cuteness but also the fact that Rin has the same name as demon Rin. "Tell me, what were you two doing with those demons? "

"We were lost in the forest when we met Reiji and Honoka. They were going to help us when suddenly those demons showed up. We tried to fight them but they were to strong for us. " Len explained with a slight frown.

"It's OK! You both did a great job at trying to protect yourselves and Reiji and Honoka! " I said smiling as I patted their heads. "Tell me, what kind of magic do you use?"

"We use sound magic. But we're also half demon." They said smiling. They both them suddenly grew sharp teeth and ears as a tail popped out of their pants.

"Whoa... " I said shocked. They looked kind of like me....

"We were on our way heading somewhere when we got lost. Can you maybe help us? " Rin asked.

"Sure. Where are you heading?" I asked, smiling.

"To the Heartfilia Mansion." Len said, grinning.

That name instantly made me go stiff as my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry to say, but that family has passed away and the mansion is now abandoned. May I ask why you are heading there?" I said, lieing as I tried to act normal.

But the sadness and shock that filled their eyes made me feel sad for some reason... It made me feel terrible for lieing.

"Our family are the Heartfilias..... " Len said as he held onto Rin, who was slightly crying.

"W-what? I thought your last names were Kagamine!? " I said, confused and shocked.

"That was a last name given to use. Long ago we were placed into an orphanage because our mother wanted us to live a normal life. She told the people to tell those who tried to adopt us that our names were Kagamine and not Heartfilia to keep us safe. We slowly began to believe that we were Kagamines till we remembered who we really were when our demon powers slowly began to take its toll. " Rin explained as she wiped the tears from her eyes.

I was even more codfused and shocked now. I mean, I had little siblings and I cent remember them!?

"U-uh... I have to go right now.... I will talk to you two in the morning. " I said quickly as I turned around and began walking off. "Oh, and don't stay up to late. " I said smiling at them.

I turned around and continued walking, but I didn't know where. My feet were just moving. Though, when I finally stopped I noticed I was outside of Stings room.

I slightly smiled as I opened his door and walked inside. He was now awake and was starting at the ceiling.

"Sting.... " I called out to him.