Chapter 7: Please Stop

"Fucking stop touching me!" I screamed, pushing myself against a wall as he approached with a greedy, evil look in his eyes.

I was terrified.

"That's no way to speak to your man," he replied, grabbing me again with his dirty hands. Tears sprung. 

"Please..." I cried out. "Please don't do this to me,"

"Don't you love me?" He asked, a terrible lie lacing his voice.

"I-I-" I began. Didn't I love him? Who else would I go to without him?

"Don't you miss it?" He asked. "The adreneline? The hapiness? The resoultion?"

I shielded myself with my hands uselessly. I was so useless.

"Don't!" I began when he sensually touched my neck.

Every spot he went over felt dirty. I wanted to peel back my skin from the absoulte violation it was experiencing.

I shoved him back gently, scared of what he'd do if I put a single finger on him.

"I'm not ready, please stop," I begged.

He chuckled and smiled again. It didn't reach his eyes-- it never did. "Honey, it's been weeks! Why won't you just let-" He grabbed my wrist and pushed my body further against the wall until the back of my legs became pencils.

He exhaled when he completed this task and squinted his eyes at me. "- me take you?"

I felt choked when his eyes lowered to my chest. I had a blazer on from work, fully buttoned up. I suddenly wanted five layers of winter coats on me.

"Oh, honey." He added a stern period in his voice. "You should really dress up for me more. It's not my fault you can't at least act a little attractive."

"I-It's my fault?" I asked, horror filling my voice.

He shrugged. "Now, I'm not going to blame you. I'm not the bad guy here, am I?" He began unbuttoning the blazer.

"Jason." I looked over to see a co-worker stand in the doorway, a determined look on her face. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Lacy," a look of embarressment filled his features. "Lacy, uh, we'll go somewhere else."

"Please." Lacy scoffed, walking forward. She stood directly in front of Jason.

Jason smiled slightly, shifting his eyes from me to Lacy.

"It's-it's nothing," I started, wiping my eyes discreetly. I couldn't let her see what was happening.

"Myma, are you okay?" She asked, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Yeah. Yeah, it's my fault, sorry. We'll leave." I walked forward, about to leave the room with Jason in front of me, when Lacy grabbed my arm.

She swung the door closed and locked it as soon as Jason walked out, leaving me inside alone with her.

She had a phone in her hand.

Oh.

"Lacy, Lacy, please it's nothing, I swear, don't call the cops, it was just, please," I started to panic. My hands flitted around, my heart pounding.

"Myma, it's okay." She said simply, collecting me in a hug.

I was so confused. It felt so wrong with Jason, but what was I going to do without him? I had no one to go to.