No Sanity Left (Vaas Fanfiction)

Disclaimer: I am not in contact with any services/people associated with this game, nor do I work with or for any of them. This is a simple fan-made fictional story set aside for my support as well as others for the game Far Cry 3. The characters I create in this story are also fictional (unless the actual characters interacting in the actual game are included.) The plot is made up. The characters are made up, other than the ones originating from the game.
I do not own Far Cry 3 in any way. Rights fully and undoubtedly belong to those who, in reality, created the game, it's plot, it's characters, it's game play, etc. The only rights I have are to this story, the characters and the scenes that I created in my mind, as well as my fans that follow it.

Enjoy.

___________________________________________________

“I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” 
― Edgar Allan Poe

____________________________________________________

BASIC TRIGGER WARNINGS: Descriptive gruesome scenes including blood and drowning, explicit language, domestic abuse, drug/drug tools, possible rape/ suggested rape scenes in the future.)

____________________________________________________

Dedicated to Nikki (yes, spelling your name with two k's is much more interesting than one) who practically begged me to keep writing till our contact got cut off and we were both thrown into school and I went on about a year-long hiatus.

Hope you're doin' well, friend!

____________________________________________________

I edited this story and shifted each chapter ahead once so I could make this short page thing. It's much less confusing and more proffesional then, and I can name the chapters instead of an awkard chapter one that's supposed to be the introduction/summary/whatever this is page of the story. That means that the comments will be shifted before each edited chapter-- but no worries, nothing was specifically changed in the story except for an added chapter. If you find a mistake before I do from the proccess of that, PLEASE tell me so I can fix it. Short diagram of this change:

BEFORE:

Introduction (first chapter of the story). Chapter 1. Chapter 2. Chapter 3. Chapter 4. Chapter 5.

AFTER:

Introduction (this page). Chapter 1. Chapter 2. Chapter 3. Chapter 4. Chapter 5. Chapter 6.

(If you have any questions about this confusion, you can ask me in the comments or personally.)

____________________________________________________

Comments and votes and basically anything to support this story is greatly appreciated.

Hope the returning readers are doing well, and I can't wait to continue the plot in this thing. Obviously, I'm going to be writing more on breaks, and less on the days I'm less inspired or school/studying is making me busy.

Continue reading if you think you'll enjoy this, and hope you have a great day!