Chapter 5: It All Comes Crumbling Down

-Izuku's POV-

Sho-Chan seemed nervous when bringing me in here but I didn't think he was going to turn up his acting skill that much just to play a joke on me. My mother is dead? That's not a very funny joke but still, I started to laugh "That's so silly Sho-chan of course my mother is alive I just saw her this morning." I shook my head "That's not a very good joke!"

I frowned as he let out a sigh shaking his head. "I hate to say this Midori but this isn't a joke I promise. Your mother is really gone. They think she's dead. There was a villain attack and they haven't found her yet. As far as they know she's dead." He said calmly.

"I know this is a lot to take in Izu-Kun but we're here for you through all this," Ochaco said her voice was soft. This all was only making me angrier. There is absolutely NO way my mother is dead. This was the crappiest joke ever.

"I don't know what you both are getting at but this is getting less and less funny by the second," I muttered trying to stay calm pushing Uraraka away.

"Please Izuku, you know I wouldn't lie to you about something like this." I watched as he reached his hand for me.

How dare he.

How dare he try to touch me after the shit he just pulled?!

I harshly slapped his hand away standing up "What the hell is wrong with you Todoroki?! This isn't fucking funny!" I quickly walked over to my door, flinging it open before storming out of the room walking down the hall ignoring those two...those two idiots as they tried to follow after me.

-Shoto's POV-

He just hit me. Izuku has never hit me outside of training and he certainly has never cursed.

I shared a concerned glance with Uraraka as we followed Izuku down the stairs.

"What the hell do we do now?! He's using his quirk without even realizing it." I hissed out quietly as I used my ice to numb the bruise I now had on my wrist.

"I don't know! But I'll go get Aizawa-Sensei before he accidentally hurts anyone." Ochako said quickly before running off towards the teachers' hall. I don't know what just happened but I knew I had to stop him before he did anything he'd regret.