Chapter 7

Chapter 7

28

Shego flipped the sitch around now pinning Kim up against the wall. Her eyes watched as Kim panicked and fought back. Shego though held her own. Kim began to cry as she struggled with the strong grip of her known enemy. Breaking free finally because Shego let her they were back to the old fighting each other song and dance. Both kept nearly missing with the kicks and punches because deep down they knew each other deeply cared. 

Shego suddenly stopped and ducked from a swing and miss from Kim. She bolted down the staircase, flung the front door open and ran down the street to hide. Making sure Kim hadn't followed her only then did she scream in frustration. All these years being so rude and cruel to the girl she loved. She didn't just like Kim, she loved her. Those eyes, her voice, her movements. The sarcastic tones, the fighting, the friendship and burning the strip of pictures of them. Memories flooded her mind. Aviarius, Warmonga, and her telling Warmonga she was the only one that had a right to even hurt Kimmie. 

Shego kept walking, "I'm so pathetic!" She said to herself. 

"Yes, sister you are." A firm male voice said. 

Spinning around Shego looked her brother up and down. He wasn't in his superhero suit either. He simply wore a black and white running outfit and matching running shoes. "Hego? Why are you here?" 

Hego came closer to her. "I've been watching you for days now. I know you've struggled with your feelings for someone for some time now." Shego only shook her head at him. "Yes, Kim Possible. The red head that makes your heart thaw out. She drives you crazy, but you secretly love it. Admit it, Shannon, you're in love with her." 

Admit that to Hego? No, thank you! "Please stay out of my confusing love life." Shego said and turned away. 

Hego moved quickly to stop her and take her by the shoulders. "Talk to me. You need someone other than Drakken and a pickle jar to talk to, right?" 

Ugh! She should've never had told Hego about the stupid pickle problem. She even refused to buy them for Drakken anymore. 

29

Hating everything her anger began to glow brightly from her hands. "I can't go all Cocoa Moo and melt like a lovesick school girl. That's just not me, Hego. I'm an evil byotch. I make sure the world knows it. That's my reputation." 

Hego sadly looked at her. "Think about it, Shannon. Giving up some of that control and power could do you good. I mean in your love life. I like Kim a lot. She brings out the girl I once knew. Sweet, kind and loving. I wish Electronique's Attitudinator hadn't been destroyed. Then again, the sister I truly know is hidden inside of you and you don't need a device to turn yourself around." 

Shego did something she hadn't done in years. She hugged her brother knowing he was right. Would she admit that? No. Hego hugged her back. "I need time." She told him.

Shego walked off with all her thoughts and found a quiet place to just sit and think a while. 

The kiss with Kimmie. Oh, how she craved another. Her hair, her green eyes, that flawless skin. Shego wanted nothing more than to hold her right now. 

30 

Kim sat on her bed. The note Shego left in the basket in her hands said, 'I hope things will be better soon.' Tears fell as she hugged her new Pandaroo to her chest. Thinking out loud she said, "Where did you find these Shego?' She wanted to buy more Cuddle Buddies. It was the only stuffed animals in her room right now that didn't have X's or pins for eyes.