𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10

Life at Hogwarts was brilliant for Rose; Harry had left her alone, Cedric and his friends were very nice almost like brothers (they were overprotective), the food was delightful and the knowledge was very enriching. Estelle was happy to go back home to Uncle Abe for christmas but he will miss her friends. But then again Christmas holiday isn't happening anytime soon.

"Good Morning Rosie." Draco cooed. The girl rolled her eyes at his nickname, she had given up on telling him to stop calling her that.

"Oh yeah Mum asked if you want to come to the Malfoy Yule ball." He added nonchalantly. El looked at him, my eyebrow raised slightly.

"Really?" I asked unconvinced. He smirked.

"Of course you are family..." Malfoy started.

"But doesn't your mum hate Sirius in extension me?" Estelle interrupted, Draco rolled his eyes at her.

"Your family, through and through!" He smiled with a sad look on his face. She nodded hesitantly.

"Don't worry it will be great!" He reassured. She nodded happily, it was her first time being invited to a ball.

'What will I wear?'

She asked herself, knowing that she doesn't have any ball gowns.

"We can go shopping at Hogsmeade, during Samhain!" He answered.

"Are you sure your not a legilimens?" Rose asked genuinely. He just laughed not giving an actual answer.

"Hey! Can I come, I actually need new dresses." He joked, flicking his short hair in a dramatic way.

"How did you get here?" Draco puffed his chest out, trying to who dominance but truly he looked like an inflated peacock.

"All is well my little dragon..." The tall boy vaguely whispered. They all laughed at his antics for a while before El deadpanned.

"How did you get in?" She asked inquisitively. Cedric just shrugged.

"That's for me to know-" He started.

"Ugh we don't need your whole villain monologue!" Draco gasped, collapsing onto a nearby sofa.

"What do you mean, it's very interesting." Ced defensively shot back.

"It is not." Malfoy and Black groaned in unison.

"That's creepy..." Ceddy shuddered.

Draco and Estelle got so close to each other that sometimes they speak at the same time; it sure does creep everybody out, especially Cedric.

They soon sluggishly left the rich green common room to the bustling Great hall.

"It's all your fault." Ron spat, actual droplets of phlegm landing on the trios faces.

"Woah! Back up Weasley we wouldn't want to contract a disease." El snarled, shocking Malfoy and Diggory. For a few seconds Ron looked surprised, but then he shook the fear of his face.

"Now if you would like to have a civilised conversation-" Draco sneered.

"Without acting like a complete Neanderthal-" Rose snapped, wiping her face with a silk handkerchief.

"Tell us what's Rosies fault!" Ced finished. The use of Eli's nickname made Weasley's nose scrunch in disgust.

"Hagrid's hippogriff." He rolled his eyes.

"Beaky!" Rose gasped then ran off to Hagrid's hut.

Sorry I haven't written in a long time, but i have started two other books. I'm about to start another one but I want to finish this one off first!
-bookmetro