𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11

El pet Buckbeak on the head as he slowly snored.

"Its gonna be alright, Beaky." She muttered chocking on her tears. Suddenly she felt the presence of somebody else. She swiftly turned around and saw Duncan, Harris and Cedric; the three Hufflepuff's stood there sadly.

"It's okay! I'm okay." She wiped the stray tears.

"No your not..." Duncan spoke softly.

"...Its alright though because you have us, Cedric and Malfoy." Harris finished off. Rose chuckled at his spiteful tone towards Draco.
The reason...

-FLASHBACK-

Estelle's body was sprawled on top of Draco's.

"Get off me you fatty!" Malfoy swatted her.

"Not until you say it."

"Nooo!" He cried. Rose then reached out for his neck, choking him. Draco's face slowly turned blue. He spluttered nonexistent words whilst trying to escape from the choke hold.

"Do you guys want a chocolate f-" Harris walked into the Slytherin common room, his eyes wide.

-END-

"He is my cousin!" Rose rebutted.

"So?" Harris mumbled.

"I WAS CHOKING HIM!"

"Kink?"

Estelle's sleek right eyebrow rose.

"Harris just leave her alone," Duncan muttered, "She's scary when she is angry."

"If you think I'm scary now, you should see me in a crown..." the black haired girl spoke nonchalantly. Draco stood behind the once crying girl, his face morphed with sadness.

'She's just like her mother...' He thought to himself.

"Wait a minute, are you talking about me..." Draco caught on.

"No Draco we are talking about my other cousin." El rolled her eyes at her blonde haired cousin.

Idk what to write but yh...
Bookmetro