31 ) Awaiting storm

Alison's POV

Words hide so many meaning behind it and so does warnings . But warning can never bring positive outcome is all I know.

Ryder !! His threat is swirling in my mind since the second that leaves his mouth .

It's stressing the hell out of me thinking of what he must have plan to do . Neither he is a good person nor his threats were ,

For if he said so then definitely he must be thinking of doing something scarey or dangerous .

"Hey Ali , have you seen Ava anywhere ? I want to return her notes " asked rena taking seat in front of me .

"Yeah ! She was going to join us for lunch but she didn't show up till ......" I didn't able to complete what I was going say as big realisation hit me hard .

15 minutes has passed since I talked to her , She told me to go first and she will come in just a minute but she neither comes since then .

" What happened ? Just complete the sentence girl " said Julie taking a bite of her sandwich .

"Guys we have to find her , please hurry up "I said hurriedly as an unknown feeling of hollowness start to build up inside me .

"Whooo!!! come down Ali , she must be caught up in conversation with someone , no need to worry about that " said Eric causal who was unaware to what could happen .

"No Eric , you are not understanding . Please let's just find her " I was trying to convince him and all who were sitting .

"Ali ,, Eric is right she must....."Julie was trying to say when a voice cut her off ...

Do you remember that Rhyder Samanthan guy ?

who was heired as a photographer in our school ?

Yeah ! I heard he resigned from his job all of sudden .

But wasn't he coming only day or two in week ?

Yeah ...

We heard a group of girl gossiping about rhyder , which not only confirm my Little bit of doubt but a fear started to make its way in me .

For a second everyone on our table get silent and we started to look at eachother with a look of unsureness, we can't deny the fact we were thinking of the same possibility .

My eyes meet Aaron's , at that moment we knew something isn't right .

We both immediately get up from our seat , knowing what we were to do next . I saw others doing the same .

I was tired as hell , my legs were aching but fear of something bad happening was not letting me stop my pace .

"Have you find her ? "comes a voice non other than him .

I shook my head and take a look at him to only realise he was as tired as me . His shirt was fully drainched by sweat.

Soon Eric , Julie , rena , cam , everyone gathered where we were .

"We didn't found her guys ? " Said Eric frustrated

"1st floor , 2nd floor , even each and every classroom . I literally searched everywhere but didn't found her . Fuck !!" Aaron said angered while storming his hand on nearby wall .

"Back building !!! Has anyone checked their ? " I asked hoping that , maybe she can be ....

"But why will she go their ? " Said max Huffing hard .

"Let's go "I heard Aaron say and next he started running towards way which leads to back and we fallowed followed behind him .

Author's Pov