39)

"Falling in love is like holding a candle. Initially it lightens up the world around you. Then it starts melting and hurt you. Finally it goes off and everything is darker than ever and all you are left with is the.. BURN! "

-Syed
Arshad

************************************

Aaron's POV

1: 30 Am

In my empty darkroom the only of source of light was table lamp .

In here is hollow synchronicity which creates a delusion .

It was too late to be awake but sleep was nowhere near one . My headache was worsening the situation apparantly .

An idea crept in head and I walked over to balcony attached to my bedroom .

Just when the fresh chilly wind blows down , creating an amazing harmony with trees!! it somehow calm my nerves .

The night cold Breeze was what I needed right now . It somehow helped with my headache .

As I proceed to see high up to the midnight I saw .....

The glorious light illuminated by the moon above keep getting blocked by cloud one other... And when I think further more , I realised my situation was no different to it .

Some documentarys and paper work were still messily scattered on my desk , calling me to end the unfinished work .

Regional business plan competition on the end of the month is my only focus at the moment , I have been preparing for this for so long and finally I am going to be one of the contestant , .

I will have to leave this city for few days as it is going to held in place far away from here .

My already tired body is begging me to get some rest , since i am sacrificing my everyday sleep ......but

My mind keeps drifting to yesterday's event ,

Or more like her..... Alison .

Her appearance was unpredictable and so was the courage she had shown yesterday...

I came to realise that it wasn't a dream nor my hallucination that evening,

It was her at the door which I assumed otherwise ,

The very thought of her seeing me so close to Ava didn't seems to settle well ,.

As if its not right in some way , ...

Anyways when it comes to yesterday , it was one hectic day ,

It's a relief that we won against black roguie but something was lacking ... A feel of Contentment

Yesterday when Ava wasn't able to continue her round , It wasn't game but her helpless and struggling state which pained me most

Fuck !! I wanted to end that bullshit of game then and their ,....

There are Minimal people for whom I care the most ..

My parents no doubt comes on top , but other than them ,Ava is the only one and then friends.

I really do care for her , Maybe that's the reason everytime my heart aches whenever her eyes fille with pool of tears .,..

Pasts

Day has fallen , a part of sun is near to leave which was slightly visible on the horizon .

It was so much fun at my aunt's place here in Louisville town .