25 ) fear and Comfort

"you can hide any sorrow or pain behind your smile,
But what about your eyes.
For it is a window,
Which reflects every fear  hidden underneath lies ."

______________________________________

Aaron's Pov-

Helpless ! That's what I am feeling at the moment . This gut wrenching feeling inside my heart and fear of something happening to her is making me restless . I can feel a heavyness in my chest . 

I never knew the day which started with so much happiness and laughter will turn out something like this . Few  moments ago I was talking , laughing with my friends and just one call turns my life ups and downs in just a second .

When my phone rung and mom's name flash on screen I thought maybe she called for some reason , but when I heard a different voice speaking from other side a dread of fear started to settle in my chest . Never in my worst nightmare I thought something like this happening to my parents .

Trust me when it says seeing your Loved one laying on death bed is the worst sight .

I have always been a patient one but now that seems to get at its peak . This  hospital wall is suffocating me with worry , anxiety and frustration .

This place had never given good news , atleast not to me . I hate this place with all my being . This was the very same place where I received the worst news of life , the news of losing my lucky charm ,My grandma . Till then this place had never been good to me .

Past

Every family members had come to see an old women who was lying on the bed . She just had a cardiac stroke yesterday when all get her here in the hospital .

Finally after a few hours of fear and stress all were happy that a old women was safe now . Doctor had said if it wasn't for them to treat her on time then god knows what could have happened but .

" Grandma ! Please get well soon " A boy said in slightly voice to her grandmother ,he was sitting just beside her bed while helding her old wrinkled hand in soft light his own .

"Oh my sweet boy , I won't" she said tired and exhausted . Yet she didn't knew if she can fulfill her little boy's wish .

Her eyes roamed  all around the room looking at her relatives , son and daughter in law who were already seeing in her direction  . All seems to think why she was looking at them with such intense gaze of adoration and pure love , little did the know it was Time . 

unknown to them was her inner turmoil , her eyes capturing every movement of the life she had spend with them . She wasn't observing but letting their face sink in her heart as it was her last time she felt .

""Grandma , you know I am very happy that your safe now . When you will fully recover ,we will you bake my favourite cake . "The boy said with full excitement in his voice .

Unknown to him was her teary eyes who was looking at him with the emotions of adoration . Her heart was paining to see her innocent boy planning to play with her afterwards .

Only if he knew she was just tired of spending her life without her other half . Her soul was eager to meet her husband who had already gone to live with God leaving her behind . but now she was ready to live this world just to meet him .

For the one last time  she observed her surrounding Fully , capturing all faces and when she felt it will be enough she let it go . Closing her eyes She gone living , letting her soul free from further struggle of survival , her soul left her body .